Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-02-2021, 04:48 AM   #1
StrictSafeTop

Default Slave chains in public

Slave chains in public

Been lurking but relatively new here, so apologies for mistakes…

OK, I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this idea here – if that’s the case, read on!

Slaves should, obviously, be in chains. All slaves reading this should therefore wear a chain – in public.
The kind of chain depends on your courage! Obviously, it could be a simple ‘ornamental’ neck, wrist, or ankle chain. But it could be something heavier. Or with a padlock. The more slave-like, the better.
How brave will you be, slave?!

When you’ve worn it in public, post a pic here on this thread. No face, and underwear, ofc, if you prefer, but full torso would be nice.
Tell us for how long you’ve worn it, and what level of public exposure (street, workplace, shopping, party, etc, etc).
If you wear it for longer, come back and tell us again!

The most praise, obviously, for the slaves who wear the most slave-like chain in the most exposed places for the longest time…
Experienced dom, owning various ‘slaves’, taking them thru’ programmes based on their kinks and turn-ons. More into ‘slaves’ than ‘subs’, and more into long-term exploration of submission rather than a one-off cum&go.
StrictSafeTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 11:37 AM   #2
Skinnycrow

So I wear a copper chain on my left ankle all the time . If anyone wants to see just ask for pic as I’m not sure how to post it here

That’s not me in the avatar but I’m very much hoping it’s you !

I see myself as a fag slave and into most all things and ideas but most of all “been given attention”.

Limits
No findom
Work family friends are off limits
I don’t do x dressing or nappies
Skinnycrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brave, chain, public, slave