Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2023, 05:28 AM   #1
supremetype99

Male 23/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/switch in any place (twink 4 sub/dom)

23/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/switch in any place (twink 4 sub/dom)

Hey! I'm a 23 year old twink guy from the UK. Now it’s the summer I have more free time and I’d love a sub to entertain me or maybe even a dom to use me. You could be exclusively a dom, sub or both: I’d love something where we’re actually friends in addition to this stuff.

I’m mostly attracted to athletic guys, daddy-type guys, and some skinny guys.

MY LIKES (as a dom):
Verbal subs! I love guys talking out loud in vids/on cam. Oil/lube, stripping, edging, bondage, humiliation, exposure, public, cumplay, spit, pain, CBT... Also I prefer to be more of a passive dom. I know this is confusing to some but it means I like my subs to come up with ideas to please me after getting to know my likes etc. I shouldn’t have to give you incredibly specific directions unless I want to.

MY IDEAL SUB:
Willing to trim/shave. I understand that face pics etc is a lot of trust right away. But I do eventually require you show face. I'll show when you do. The title says 18-30 but I am open to older as long as there’s an attraction

MY LIKES (as a sub):
Receiving verbal instructions, throat training, oral, sloppy, bodywriting, edging, cum control… Like to receive joi and be edged. Not massively into anal but could happen for the right guy.

MY IDEAL DOM:
Confident in yourself but polite and nice to talk to. Must be able to send tasks as at least voice notes but video messages/on cam preferred. Must take an active role. I don’t dom for anybody so please don’t message me and start barking orders. I don’t want to be a kink dispenser.

I mainly use Telegram @hoodiehomo. You can PM but my response may be slow. I have snap and Skype too. Still, telegram is the quickest way to reach me. A verbal introduction video would be the best way to get my attention. Tell me about yourself, what you're looking for, what you like about my ad and send some pics (if you're not sending a vid).

Hope to talk with you soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D87A01B0-A49E-40A5-8528-5FE6A8C9602A.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	10637  
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk