Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2023, 09:52 PM   #1
renal333

Default Solo camping trip dares and rules- 25 M

Hi everyone,

I am looking to plan a 2 day/1 night solo camping trip this summer and would like your help in coming up with dares to do and rules to follow.

I do not have any toys but would have access to household items as well as everything nature has to offer.

I will write a report after the trip as well as take pictures where applicable as proof of completion.
I consent to all pictures of me being shared.
Ask me about my bully group!

Likes: Pain, CBT, humiliation, body writing, dice dares, spanking

Dislikes: oral, icyhot

Limits: Face, other people, anal, full public, information, cross dressing, mess, diaper

PM Dares
renal333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 12:17 AM   #2
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

- freeballing for the entire trip
- not allowed to cum
- look for a nice flexible branch and give yourself 10 slaps on your bare cockhead, 10 on each ball and 10 on each ass cheak, after you've done it roll a six sided die, if you don't roll a 6 you have to do it again later during your trip (so you have to repeat this until you roll a 6)
- for each post in this thread, write the name of the poster on your body (if someone posts X times, you write it X times)
- get naked somewhere (except shoes), walk 100 meters away from your clothes before you can get dressed again
- use rope to tie your balls and tie them to a tree as high as you can, try and lift your feet from the ground so you hang from your balls

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Etcin for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 12:29 AM   #3
HonululuParis

One both days you should be 20 minutes totally nude

That could be in your tent or somewhere else

While in the tent or wherever you sleep get edged on kik

Timezone: GMT+2

Likes, Limits and PM-Dares

Add to my TeamUp Calendar
HonululuParis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HonululuParis for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 04:23 AM   #4
renal333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
- freeballing for the entire trip
- not allowed to cum
- look for a nice flexible branch and give yourself 10 slaps on your bare cockhead, 10 on each ball and 10 on each ass cheak, after you've done it roll a six sided die, if you don't roll a 6 you have to do it again later during your trip (so you have to repeat this until you roll a 6)
- for each post in this thread, write the name of the poster on your body (if someone posts X times, you write it X times)
- get naked somewhere (except shoes), walk 100 meters away from your clothes before you can get dressed again
- use rope to tie your balls and tie them to a tree as high as you can, try and lift your feet from the ground so you hang from your balls
Thank you for these. I'll add everything but the last one. That might be a bit much in its current form; maybe something like tie my balls to a tree and don't untie them until I can reach a certain item on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonululuParis View Post
One both days you should be 20 minutes totally nude

That could be in your tent or somewhere else

While in the tent or wherever you sleep get edged on kik
I appreciate these ideas. I'll add them to the list.

Limits: Face, other people, anal, full public, information, cross dressing, mess, diaper

PM Dares
Old 07-19-2023, 08:36 AM   #5
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by renal333 View Post
I'll add everything but the last one. That might be a bit much in its current form; maybe something like tie my balls to a tree and don't untie them until I can reach a certain item on the ground.
OK. Tie your balls to a tree. Throw something away at a distance you might be able to grab. Try for one minute to reach it. If you can't reach it, untie the rope and add 25 cm. Try again until you manage to reach it.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 11:57 AM   #6
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Some more for you:

The most you’re allowed to wear in your tent is one item of clothing, so strip down before you enter, and dress outside.

Between midnight and 6am you must stay completely naked, even when leaving your tent.

Each day one meal must be eaten hands free from a bowl.

Each morning you must complete an excercise routine wearing only gym shorts and trainers - roll the dice to find out what:
1: 50 push-ups outside your tent
2: 30 minute jog
3: 15 minute walk to find a spot then 25 sit-ups and walk back
4: 5 minutes planking in 5 different places
5: 30 minute jog but coat your balls with toothpaste first
6: 15 minute jog to find a place then strip and 30 star jumps with your trainers tied to your balls

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 05:58 PM   #7
renal333

I appreciate the submissions so far.

The current rules are:
The most you’re allowed to wear in your tent is one item of clothing, so strip down before you enter, and dress outside.

Between midnight and 6am you must stay completely naked, even when leaving your tent.

Each day one meal must be eaten hands free from a bowl.

I will be freeballing for the entire trip

I am not allowed to cum

Spend time each day edging

The current dares are:
Tie your balls to a tree. Throw something away at a distance you might be able to grab. Try for one minute to reach it. If you can't reach it, untie the rope and add 25 cm. Try again until you manage to reach it.

Look for a nice flexible branch and give yourself 10 slaps on your bare cockhead, 10 on each ball and 10 on each ass cheak, after you've done it roll a six sided die, if you don't roll a 6 you have to do it again later during your trip (so you have to repeat this until you roll a 6)

For each post in this thread, write the name of the poster on your body (if someone posts X times, you write it X times)

Get naked somewhere (except shoes), walk 100 meters away from your clothes before you can get dressed again.

Each morning you must complete an excercise routine wearing only gym shorts and trainers - roll the dice to find out what:
1: 50 push-ups outside your tent
2: 30 minute jog
3: 15 minute walk to find a spot then 25 sit-ups and walk back
4: 5 minutes planking in 5 different places
5: 30 minute jog but coat your balls with toothpaste first
6: 15 minute jog to find a place then strip and 30 star jumps with your trainers tied to your balls

Is there anything I should add to these lists?

PM Dares
Old 07-20-2023, 05:16 AM   #8

Make it one item of clothing whenever possible. Because you are freeballing, that will be a pair of shorts.

I don't see any reason why you should ever need to wear a shirt on this trip, I would recommend not taking one with you at all but if you must then you can take a single shirt with only for emergency use (even better if it's an ugly/damaged/dirty one that you would prefer to not have to wear if possible).

Also if you are on grass I don't see any reason why you need to wear shoes so you will stay barefoot unless you need to walk on stones/gravel. You will take with you one pair of flips that are only to be worn when walking on stones or gravel (not permitted for grass, sand, or earth), and one pair of trainers that are only to be worn when specifically required by another dare/task. You will not clean your feet at any time (although the grass will probably keep them quite clean).

Additional rule: When you need to urinate you will do it only somewhere outside and not in the campsite bathroom (if there is one).

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:49 AM   #9
renal333

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171020 View Post
Make it one item of clothing whenever possible. Because you are freeballing, that will be a pair of shorts.

Also if you are on grass I don't see any reason why you need to wear shoes so you will stay barefoot unless you need to walk on stones/gravel. You will take with you one pair of flips that are only to be worn when walking on stones or gravel (not permitted for grass, sand, or earth), and one pair of trainers that are only to be worn when specifically required by another dare/task. You will not clean your feet at any time (although the grass will probably keep them quite clean).

Additional rule: When you need to urinate you will do it only somewhere outside and not in the campsite bathroom (if there is one).
Thank you for these rules.

Quote:
I don't see any reason why you should ever need to wear a shirt on this trip, I would recommend not taking one with you at all but if you must then you can take a single shirt with only for emergency use (even better if it's an ugly/damaged/dirty one that you would prefer to not have to wear if possible).
For this one I will do my best but will likely keep the clothes I would normally bring locked in the truck in case I need them.

PM Dares
Old 07-28-2023, 07:19 PM   #10
renal333

I have the trip planned for this weekend. Does anyone have any other ideas?

PM Dares
Old 07-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #11
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

You most do skinny dipping too when possible

Also try for all over tan , without tan lines

Find somewhere once a day , to tie yourself to a tree for 30 mins

Last edited by sirie; 07-28-2023 at 07:45 PM.
sirie is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sirie for this post:
Old 07-29-2023, 03:43 AM   #12
renal333

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirie View Post
You most do skinny dipping too when possible

Also try for all over tan , without tan lines

Find somewhere once a day , to tie yourself to a tree for 30 mins
These are good ideas. If I can find a spot I'll definitely try and go skinny dipping

PM Dares
Old 08-09-2023, 04:55 PM   #13

Did you do the trip yet?

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 09:12 AM   #14
renal333

Yes, I have done the trip. I am working on writing the report right now

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk