Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2022, 07:55 AM   #1
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Default First orgasm in 2023, add thread

Hi people!

So, I was horrible with orgasms in 2022. Absolutely no control of when, how, how many times. Much of ruined edging, shortened denials. I was bad, seriously. This thread is for fix my habits!

Toys I use: buttplugs, dildos, remote prostate massager, inflatable pouf with vibrating dildo, magic wand, cockrings, chastity cage.

First, I'd like to make my first 2023 cum as a reward. I'd like to go through my dislikes and be dared to earn my orgasm. Feel free with giving me dares including edging (especially handsfree!), anal, hidden public, teasing.

Second, give me orgasm rules for the whole 2023, please.

Third, let me wait for my first orgasm. You can add one day of denial and two edges per post, no double posting.

Fourth, I was allowed to cum only when my denial (starting 1/01/2023) ends and only when I complete all edges and dares.

Fifth, thank you all for participation

EDIT: You can also let me roll a d6 once a day and I will add the number to my denial days

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health

Last edited by pepsilg; 12-26-2022 at 03:12 AM.
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 08:22 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Sorry I'm in team Coke, Pepsi is inferior.

JK

Rule : any orgasm has to be preceded by a minimum of 3 edges at any point (not necessarily in the same session) unless instructed otherwise.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 12-24-2022, 10:24 AM   #3
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Sorry I'm in team Coke, Pepsi is inferior.

JK

Rule : any orgasm has to be preceded by a minimum of 3 edges at any point (not necessarily in the same session) unless instructed otherwise.
Creating an account here, I had no idea how much this site would absorb me, so my nickname is not too well thought out :P Over time, I also became a coke fan

Thank for your rule

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
Old 12-26-2022, 03:13 AM   #4
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

You can also let me roll a d6 once a day and I will add the number to my denial days

Old 12-26-2022, 02:14 PM   #5
MySecretSide

Default I Add...

I add 1 day, 2 edges and roll the dice once. Have fun

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MySecretSide for this post:
Old 12-26-2022, 02:35 PM   #6
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hi Pepsilg,

First; DARE.
You will complete 6 edges. Before each edge you will roll a six sided die. Each number has a value of 10 seconds and will instruct how long you will masturbate for before you stop for the same duration then continue. For example you roll a 2. You will stroke for 20 seconds, stop for 20 seconds, stroke for 20 seconds, stop for 20 seconds and so on until you complete your edge.

Second; ORGASM RULE.
You will create a blog post on here and link it to your signature. You will document for us all to read any orgasm you have in 2023.

You will include; the date, where you orgasmed, how many edges you completed since the previous orgasm and any other information you wish to share.

Third; ADD 1 Day of denial and 2 edges (both to be completed with your non-dominant hand).

Add a 6d roll and add to your denial day.

Enjoy!

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 12-26-2022, 04:08 PM   #7
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Hi Pepsilg,

First; DARE.
You will complete 6 edges. Before each edge you will roll a six sided die. Each number has a value of 10 seconds and will instruct how long you will masturbate for before you stop for the same duration then continue. For example you roll a 2. You will stroke for 20 seconds, stop for 20 seconds, stroke for 20 seconds, stop for 20 seconds and so on until you complete your edge.

Second; ORGASM RULE.
You will create a blog post on here and link it to your signature. You will document for us all to read any orgasm you have in 2023.

You will include; the date, where you orgasmed, how many edges you completed since the previous orgasm and any other information you wish to share.

Third; ADD 1 Day of denial and 2 edges (both to be completed with your non-dominant hand).

Add a 6d roll and add to your denial day.

Enjoy!
This blog post is a nice idea! And dare is interesting I will not include these 6 edges in edge counter, just like one dare to complete

The following user says Thank You to pepsilg for this post:
Old 12-30-2022, 03:46 AM   #8
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

So far it will be 10 days (rolled 3 and 5) and only... 4 edges not counting dares. Will somebody add more?

Old 12-30-2022, 12:25 PM   #9
MySecretSide

Default One more day...

One more day and two more edges

Just what you've asked for

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk