Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2022, 10:19 PM   #1
Nick297

Default Control me at work for a week

Hey everyone for the next week I want to give you control of me at work. Please send me tasks to do on kik - controlme297. Im a 22 male and I work from 2 - 6pm AEST in a cold room, im not going to involve anyone else or do anything that puts my job at risk. However I can basically do what I want as ive got my own outdoors section to nyself where I often masturbate and after 4pm I'm the only person working in their, so I have the whole place to myself and can do dares I otherwise wouldn't of. I will send picture or video proof through kik if im able (Im not showing my face though)

My limits are scat, anal (light anal is alright), extreme pain and anything illegal or public. Some dares that I have done to give you an idea is, Orgasm and work with cum rubbed into my face, lay down outside and masturbate while I get bitten by mosquitoes (outside is swarming with mosquitoes), work with a small stick up my butt, pee in my water bottle etc.

Please send tasks through kik and I will try and send proof if possible asap. If you have any questions please message me on kik and ill try to answer them if it helps you give better dares. Thank you for all the tasks I hopefully receive.
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 06:43 PM   #2
Nick297

Day 2 at work today in a couple hours, add me on kik I can do quick and small tasks for a bit but in 3 hours you will have my full attention to control me however. Kik is Controlme297
Old 11-20-2022, 10:43 PM   #3
Nick297

I am now free to be controlled at work for the next couple hours as everyone has gone home msg me on kik

Advertisements
Kink Talk