Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-16-2023, 04:56 PM   #1
DegenerateNerd

Default Changing Images with AI

I recently set up Stable Diffusion on my PC and have been messing around with image generation and altering. It's been fun learning to use it and I want to practice more, so if you're interested in altering your own photos PM me with your Kik and we can talk about it. I will not alter photos if I do not think they are of you, and I may ask for proof.

I can do things like add or remove genitalia / breasts, change the size of body parts, small to medium outfit changes, adding or removing objects from an image, changing skin tone, and many other things I haven't even thought of. Faces can be very difficult. Difficult changes can still take me awhile to get right, so if I get a lot of messages I may have to be picky. Right now I prefer altering MTF persons to look like busty bimbo sluts, so I will be prioritizing those.

Pics are not completely photo-realistic, anyone looking closely at the image is likely to know it's not real. Altered skin usually looks too perfect, so I match all your skin to look unblemished to hide the changes better. Grainy / low quality photos are outside my skill level right now, and my computer can't handle large photos without cropping them (~1200x1200px is about the upper limit, and bigger means slower editing.)

I've got about 3-4 hours tonight.

Loves: Rough facefucking, humiliating, degrading, control, pet play, impact play, femboys, ahegao
Likes: Sissies, semi-public, bondage, depraved roleplay(blackmail, incest, cnc), watersports, forniphilia
Dislikes: Diapers
Limits: Scat, blood, illegal, face pics or other identifying info

PM for Kik

PM if interested in dares, power play, or serving me while we game together over voice on Discord.
Games: FFXIV, Minecraft, OSRS and more.
DegenerateNerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk