Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2022, 07:11 AM   #1
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Default Motivation to do tasks

I am looking for a way to get long term motivation to do my tasks and to keep following my rules. I mostly have one day where I can do many things till I orgasim and then there is a longer period of me not wanting to do things. I tried some orgasm denile but when I am to horny I give myself an orgasim so please help me to change my motivation so I fan become a better submissive

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 10:07 PM   #2
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this tread

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
Old 08-28-2022, 10:21 PM   #3
ghost_2464

you should put yourself in chastity.
mail the key to yourself.
it will take 3 days until you receive it

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:13 AM   #4
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
you should put yourself in chastity.
mail the key to yourself.
it will take 3 days until you receive it
Sounds like a plan

Old 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM   #5
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Anything else I can do

Old 08-30-2022, 08:04 AM   #6
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

I am still looking for things to improve my motivation

Old 08-31-2022, 09:48 AM   #7
BarefootCarter

Depends on the task.

Didn't do dishes? Maybe use that ball crusher (or something else) x amount of times. You can do it by hour or daily. Left dinner in there for four hours and there's five items (pan, pan lid, bowl l, spoon, spatula) so it's 4x5. You could multiply it more depending on your limits. Maybe it doubles instead, so by the forth hour it would 8x5.

Or instead some nipple torture the entire time you do dishes. The more you're behind the more long it'll last.

For laundry you could edge each day that you are behind. If it was me I'd use toothpaste or something.
BarefootCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 12:10 PM   #8
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootCarter View Post
Depends on the task.

Didn't do dishes? Maybe use that ball crusher (or something else) x amount of times. You can do it by hour or daily. Left dinner in there for four hours and there's five items (pan, pan lid, bowl l, spoon, spatula) so it's 4x5. You could multiply it more depending on your limits. Maybe it doubles instead, so by the forth hour it would 8x5.

Or instead some nipple torture the entire time you do dishes. The more you're behind the more long it'll last.

For laundry you could edge each day that you are behind. If it was me I'd use toothpaste or something.
These tasks are ok I am looking for motivation to do my submissive training tasks

Advertisements
Kink Talk