Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-25-2022, 05:52 PM   #1
LockedDiaperBoi

Male 20/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/dom in US (abdl/chastity)

20/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/dom in US (abdl/chastity)

About me

I am 20 years old, 6’6”, and 380 lbs. I have long red hair and am growing out my beard. I love D&D, Formula 1, and all things space. My favorite musical artists are Ben Folds, Adele, The Other Favorites, Lawrence, etc.

I love being locked and padded at the same time. It makes me feel little and like I've lost all control. I love the feeling of wetting and messing my diapers, however I hate cleaning up my messy diaper. I am learning to be more confident when I am padded in public, sometimes I struggle to take that next step but I eventually do. I enjoy anal play but haven't done as much as I would like. Eventually I want to have an irl Daddy to keep me as his 24/7 baby.

What I am looking for

I am looking for a Master or Daddy to keep me in diapers 24/7. I want to be locked in chastity but allowed to earn orgasms preferably once a week by being a good boy and completing tasks. I would prefer regular communication and random diaper checks throughout the day. Ideally we would have longer chats or sessions a couple times during the week and at least one night on the weekend. I am willing to send photos and videos as proof of being diapered or completed tasks. I would also be open to video chat sessions if you would like.

I want to be supported and encouraged while being pushed to do my best. I do not react well to over the top punishments and they tend to just push me away. Rewards work best for me if you want me to grow and reach more difficult goals.

My Fantasy

Eventually I want to be a 24/7 baby for a Daddy. I would live as a 1-3 year old stuck in diapers and dependent on Daddy for almost everything. I would sleep secured in a crib with a segufix and forced to crawl on the ground throughout the day. My chastity would be locked on permanently only unlocked for cleaning when I am secured and unable to touch or see my own little peepee. I want to lose all control over my bladder and bowels and forget how to form full sentences.

My likes
  • Diapers
  • Chastity
  • Anal
  • Toilet Control
  • Clothing Control
  • Pet Play
  • Body Hair Control
  • Humiliation
  • Objectification

My dislikes/punishments

• Laxatives
  • Suppositories
  • Enemas
  • Hidden Public
  • Writing Lines
  • Edging (I suck at this. I always go too far)
  • Corner Time
  • Pee Drinking

Limits

• Fisting
  • CNC
  • Blackmail
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Illegal
  • FinDom
  • Blood
  • Permanent
  • I can add anything to this list at any time.

What you can expect from me

I will never hide anything from you. If I broke a rule or think something is wrong I will immediately let you know. I am eager to learn, I want to be the best sub I can be and will do everything I can to be better than the day before. I am willing to be pushed and want to explore kink and where I fit in this world.

How to contact me

Message me:

Telegram (Prefered): @LockedDiaperBoi
Kik: @LockedDiaperBoi
PM on GetDare

Telegram and Kik @LockedDiaperBoi

Likes: ABDL, chastity, piss, scat, toilet, pup play, anal, bondage, humiliation

LIMITS: Friends, Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal, Severe Pain, Findom

Toys: Chastity Cage, Diapers, Magic Wand Vibrator, Butt Plugs, Dildo, Pup Collar, Dog Bowl

Last edited by LockedDiaperBoi; 07-26-2022 at 08:53 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk