Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-16-2022, 01:03 AM   #1
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Male 33/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (serious only)

33/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (serious only)

I'm looking for long term online relationship with girl who is into being slave and/or into daddy dom/ baby girl type of thing. Please be serious, no need to waste our time...

I am 33 years old master from Bulgaria and I've been into BDSM for some time (13+ years). I have a lot of kinks and fetishes and I always look to try more. I like being in control and dominating. Other major fetishes are: insertions, light-to-intense torture, behavior modifications, obedience training, orgasm control, anal, deep throating, humiliations and degradation. I'm open to see what the partner's limits are till we could arrange viable relationship.

I expect someone who is willing to slowly give more and more control to me and be molded into a obedient fucktoy who will fulfill my perverted desires. Probably I will make her follow rules and different routines depending on her schedule. Keeping a diary of the tasks, following rules is also something that may happen. Probably this is perfect for someone with quite submissive nature who is eager to satisfy or at least wants to explore such kind of BDSM relationship. I do look for girls that are younger than me and who are into older men like myself.

It would be easier if the person is located in Europe or around since my time zone is GMT+2. I would expect we have chats at least 3-4 times a week. Pictures are not a must, but I do expect with time and with trust build such to be send and even may be we can do video chats. Some communication could go through email. If you want to reach me - write me in here or send me a message kik: sarmatio

Beside BDSM - I'm quite funny and outgoing person. My interests are photography, music, art, books, travel, history and a lot more. I do tend to enjoy intelligent and philosophical conversations with someone who can keep up with such. I do expect we have regular talks as friends outside the BDSM relationship, which I think it's important for building trust between us.

Advertisements
Kink Talk