Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2022, 12:17 AM   #1
saypen

Default Cuckold tasks while wife is cheating

Hi,

I'm a 30 years old male, and I know my wife is going to fuck another man this afternoon. It's not something consensuaI, I just discovered this because I saw some messages in her phone. She was talking with a guy from work about why cheating is hot, and why it was better for the partners to never know anything about the affair. They also had some conversations about kinks and sex, every night they are sharing with each other one of their sexual fantasies.

Finally, she is meeting him this afternoon after work. I don't know exactly where are they going, but they will be alone so I can imagine their plans. At first I was angry and obviously jealous, but for some time now I've been excited by the idea of being a cuckold. In fact, being cheated on without any agreement feels really degrading to me, and in some weird way I like it. So I've decided that, instead of thinking about this from a negative perspective, I will let myself "enjoy" my excitment about it.

I will be at home alone this afternoon, while she is with the other guy. I would like to hear ideas from you on what can I do to further humiliate and degrade myself. I'm thinking I will start by doing some house cleaning with my ass plugged, but more ideas are welcome.

If you want to give me tasks in kik, I will also be available (kik is saypen).

Thanks!

Dislikes: Pain, crossdressing, hidden public.

Limits: Showing face, too much pain, anything involving others, illegal, permanent, etc.
saypen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:21 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by saypen View Post
Hi,

I'm a 30 years old male, and I know my wife is going to fuck another man this afternoon. It's not something consensuaI, I just discovered this because I saw some messages in her phone. She was talking with a guy from work about why cheating is hot, and why it was better for the partners to never know anything about the affair. They also had some conversations about kinks and sex, every night they are sharing with each other one of their sexual fantasies.

Finally, she is meeting him this afternoon after work. I don't know exactly where are they going, but they will be alone so I can imagine their plans. At first I was angry and obviously jealous, but for some time now I've been excited by the idea of being a cuckold. In fact, being cheated on without any agreement feels really degrading to me, and in some weird way I like it. So I've decided that, instead of thinking about this from a negative perspective, I will let myself "enjoy" my excitment about it.

I will be at home alone this afternoon, while she is with the other guy. I would like to hear ideas from you on what can I do to further humiliate and degrade myself. I'm thinking I will start by doing some house cleaning with my ass plugged, but more ideas are welcome.

Thanks!
Have a locked padlock hanging secured from your balls, leavung keys to it in drawer containing your wife's undies. Leave it there abd keep padlock on till she finds key after her return.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 06-21-2022 at 04:22 AM. Reason: typo
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 06:29 AM   #3
danny_zero_00

Tie yourself down to your bed completely naked and wait for her to come home.

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 07:00 AM   #4
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Lie down fully clothed and piss over yourself head to toe. Completely clean the house while wearing your piss soaked clothes. Don’t even think about touching your cuck cock.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:42 AM   #5
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

go to faproulette and play a cuckold roulette

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 08:49 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
How did it go then?
Old 06-23-2022, 10:18 AM   #7
bdsmlover24

For the next time if you have not spoken about that in between :

Write a note on a small paper and place it somewhere she will surely find it before the date but not too soon. Or else send her a texto but I think i's better on paper.

On this note you will write a really kind text where you explain to her that you know everything but that's tottaly ok and that in fact you love that. Tell her she is a real genius to do this to you and that you understand that you are not enough for her. Then explain that you reallized that your place was beteen her legs but beside her, encouraging her when she get fucked by another one. Finally conclude that you will Looooove that she come home xith a special treet for you : His cum for you to eat !! Either way she can take home the candom and empty it in your mouth if any, or let you eat her creampie if they don't use one

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:34 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
I'd say for future planning check out a good chastity device like Mature Metal. It's got to be a lot hotter for her if she knows that while she's cuckolding you she's got you under lock and key so you can't do the same to her nor get any seaual release without her say-so.

Advertisements
Kink Talk