Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-29-2021, 08:36 PM   #1
LickMeLixMe

Default Messy Semi-Public/Public Humiliation Dice Dare (Scat)

Very first dare, I'm excited to see feedback (If I get any)

This can be done solo or with someone else, they can be doing the dare along side you, be oblivious to the dare you're doing, or be there along for the ride to see how you do

You need just two 6 sided die, use google's number generator if needed, a little bravery, just a little, some finesse, and a timer on your phone, which really isn't that much needed, but whatever

Go to any place you want, whether it's crowded or semi-public, as long as it has a place where people rarely go and can barely or not at all see you, like a public bathroom in a stall that is rarely used.

Underwear
1. Boxers (Panties a few sizes too big, tape the top so they don't fall down)
2. Boxer-Briefs (Panties)
3. Briefs (Thongs)
4. No underwear
5. Diaper (If you don't have one, you can either buy one or make a DIY diaper with toilet paper stuffed and secured into your underwear)
6. Duct tape top to bottom of your ass crack and make sure it'll stay

Pants
1. Bootyshorts - Yes, that's for both genders, I mean it's gotta be thrilling somehow
2. Shorts
3. Regular Pants
4. Flip a coin, if heads, you can choose what pants you wear, if tails, no pants, but since I'm not here to push your limits, you can bend this to your needing, i.e. "I'm just gonna use a towel to wrap around myself"
5. Skirt (Shorts a few sizes too big, tape waistband so they don't fall)
6. Pick from above

You can wear whatever shirts/tops

Now for difficulty, and no choosing, even if you want a higher difficulty, you'll see why
1-2. Easy
3-4. Hard, yes, hard
5. Extreme
6. Maddening

To make this a bit more fun, now you'll need 2 die
Easy
2. Go to the nearest place you know that has stalls, go in and begin to sag to at least directly below your hips, and rest your shirt above it so it's visible, do this for 5 mins, better hope no one comes in
3. Go to a small collection of woods, I recommend bringing a lot of drinks, drink until you piss, and yes, do it on yourself, then you can be on your way
4. If you didn't get the diaper role on the underwear section, then move up to Extreme difficulty and do a dare from there instead, but if you did, go to a mall, if not, another public place, and sag as directed in number 2, but not in a stall, just wander around the whole mall, building or area and sag for
X times 10, example: I role a 6, so I sag with diaper visible for an hour
5. Flip a coin, if heads, move up to hard difficulty, if tails, pm me for a special dare (tell me the roles you got too), if you are not comfortable with that, you can move up to Maddening Difficulty
6. If you didn't get the duct tape underwear role in the underwear section, reroll, if you get this a second time, move up to Hard difficulty, but if you did, create a tiny opening from the top and pour a messy substance in, make sure it fills up half way, whether that substance is shit w/water or cookie dough, it doesn't matter. Make sure it leaves a big bulge, then go to a semi-public place, enjoy yourself for an hour or 2
7. Yep, flip a coin again, if heads, you can reroll, if tails, pm me for a special dare (tell me the roles you got too), again, if you're uncomfortable with that, just reroll
8. Although this is the easy difficulty, some will seem out of place, this is exactly like number 4, but you have to shit yourself, your role for the amount of time to sag will now be the amount of time you have to shit yourself, if you are able to do it, roll again for how much long you walk around in it, if you fail, redo this until succession along with a Maddening Dare
9. Go to the mall, go to bathroom and piss with underwear on, this means males have to sit down, if you got duct tape underwear, you are lucky, but when walking out of the stall, wait until you think someone is walking in to pull up your pants
10. Just shit yourself and walk around anywhere that is at least semi-public, let's hope no one smells
11. Same as number 10 but with piss, hoping no one sees would be a fantasy
12. Go to Extreme

Hard
2. Shit yourself and sag right above where the shit bulge is, walk around in a Public place. I went easy on you here
3. same as 2, but piss yourself as well. It somehow makes all the difference, doesn't it?
4. Reroll if you got duct tape underwear, if not, shit and piss yourself, then take off and put on your underwear backwards, wedgie yourself in the back, and just squish the front, then take out the shit in the front, and then do as number 3 states.
5. Collect 2 full shits, then put them in the back of your underwear, use a proper amount of water until it's just a little thicker than paint, tape leg holes and then sag so shit is barely visible, if it's more than "barely visible", then that's just too bad, after that, flip a coin, heads is a very public place, tails is either semi-public or pm me for substitute if you're a pussy, and yes, I made it so you had no option on heads
6. While sagging when people can see, shit OR piss yourself, but only piss yourself if you're outside, don't make the people mop
7. Go into the bathroom at your mall, but not a stall, pants yourself and then flip a coin, if heads, set a 7 minute timer on your phone, and wander around the bathroom with your pants off, if tails, shit yourself and make sure it is very noticeable, if you do it when someone walks in, and it's loud, that's good enough, but if not, make sure someone sees before you can put your pants back on
8. This one is going to be funny, pants yourself and crawl under a vacant stall, wait there until you know someone sees you and then act like you are struggling to come from underneath, wait until you stand up and make eye contact to pull your pants back up, if you have the duct tape underwear and are uncomfortable with the last part, you may cover yourself
9.The same as 8, but shit yourself
10. Here, I'll give you a chance on this one, flip a coin, if heads, same exact thing as number 9, but if tails, you'll have to do number 9 and piss yourself as well
11. Nah, You don't have what it takes, take one from the Easy difficulty
12. Same as number 8, but naked, again, if you need to, once you stand, you may cover yourself

If you're a beginner to public things, this should settle you in, maybe, just maybe, but I sure do hope you're daring

All of these are either going to be in the mall bathroom, or mall as a whole, they will be identified as shown: 1. Mall - blah blah 2. Bathroom - blah blah
Extreme
2. Bathroom - If you rolled duct tape underwear, or need it for your underwear/pants, bring more duct tape. Go into a stall and dip your underwear in the toilet, put it back on, and duct tape it back on if you need to, keep your pants in the stall, and go wash your hands, shit yourself and then flip a coin, if heads, don't put your pants back on, but grab them, run out of the mall, cover yourself if needed, if tails, stay in bathroom for an hour and just let people do what they do and say what they say, when time's up, you can be on your way
3. Bathroom - Now we get crazy, use a full bottle of water for an enema, cut a hole in the back of your underwear, tape a condom, balloon, or bag to the hole to catch, and voila, if you're wearing boxers, then.... uhhh.... duct tape legs shut, sit on toilet when releasing enema, after that's finished, take pants off, walk out stall, enjoy those 45 minutes.
4. Mall - If you rolled duct tape underwear, go to Maddening difficulty, if not, pull your underwear as low as you can and your pants as high as you can, if you are a young male, this is probably REALLY going to turn you on, I did this myself once, but yea, just walk around like that, if you got regular pants, Maddening, now, if you got no pants, Reroll
5. Bathroom - Boys are lucky here, go to Maddening , Girls, you can shit yourself, pull your pants down, turn around from the door, then only pull them back up when someone comes in
6. Bathroom - Now the girls can get a break, I recommend having the break in Maddening , boys, same thing the girls had to do for number 5, enjoy yourself.
7. flip a coin, if heads, do all of these, if tails do every single dare in every single difficulty
8. Yet again, flip a coin, if heads, go to Hard, if tails, pm for your special dare (tell me all of your other roles)
9. Lucky you, go you Maddening
10. Mall - Fill your underwear with shit top to bottom, wander around for X times 10, sag half way down your ass as well
11. This one is pretty basic, reroll, and combine what you get with a Maddening, if you are told to go to a Maddening, then enjoy
12. Reroll

Well If you got this one, I am very sorry but at the same time excited
Maddening
2. Bathroom - 100% naked, once someone walks in, rush to put all of your clothes on backwards, if in duct tape underwear, just stick it on in front
3. Mall - Get a big boner going, if you're female, make sure your camel toe is slightly visible, which means if you have pants, leave them unzipped and unbuttoned and show definition, then wander around for X times 20
4. Bathroom - Get in only your underwear, shit and piss yourself, then leave your shirt and pants in stall and walk out, just mind your business for X times 20, cover yourself if needed
5. Number 4 but without underwear, make sure to squish around before taking it off
6. Flip a coin, if heads, do number 4 and take pictures, upload it to your album, if tails, do number 2
7. Do 2 of these dares
8. Reroll, yes, in Maddening, you get a reroll
9. Stand in an open stall facing the wall with underwear pulled down, shit, and wait for someone to see, after someone doesn't see for X times 13, leave
10. Do number 3 while sagging, and 4 with a wedgie (wedgie over toilet to avoid mess)
11. Do 4 of these dares
12. Scott Free
LickMeLixMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LickMeLixMe for this post:
Old 05-03-2022, 01:41 PM   #2
Max2929

Love thisi love this and can’t wait to try it
Max2929 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Max2929 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk