Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-01-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
darextr

Default Battleship cookie scat dare

This is for two players who are not very much into eating scat, but like the risk of gambling for it (like me). It's a variation of some of my dares and the scorecard battleships http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233316 by user superfruit.

Preparations: take cookies or similar (pieces of kiwi, strawberries etc) or you can even take empty spoons. You keep 6 cookies normal (or 6 empty spoons). For the number of cookies with scat and how many to eat you play battleships.

Only the looser has to do the dare. The number of cookies with shit in it will be determined by the number of squares the winner has left. The number of cookies the loser has to eat is determined by the number of ships the winner has left (not sunken ships but with a hit count as well).

After you have done your rolls, mix the normal cookies and the scat cookies on the table and blindfold yourself (no cheating).
Turn the plate for 60 seconds, then pick the number of cookies you have to eat.

To shorten the time of preparation (but as well the thrill of not knowing to catch a normal cookie or a scat cookie) you can do following: Just sum up the number of normal cookies and scat cookies, e.g. 6 normal cookies plus 4 scat cookies=10. You roll a dice with 10 sides on https://rolz.org/ by typing "1d10". You can create a private room there, where both players can see the rolls. If the winner has i.e. left 3 ships, you have to roll 3 times. The scat cookies will be the last numbers, in our example numbers 7 to 10. If you roll one of these numbers, you have to prepare and eat a scat cookie.

Variation with "house rules":

winner can add either to scat cookies or to cookies that have to be eaten:

+1: The winner's very first turn hits a ship
+1: The first ship that the winner hits is the loser's destroyer (the two square ship)
+1: The winner sinks three of the loser's ships without suffering a single hit
+2: The winner sinks four of the loser's ships without suffering a single hit
+2: The winner sinks two ships in a single turn, without having hit either of the ships in any previous turn
+3: The winner winner completes a game by hitting the last square available in user's field
+4: The winner completes a perfect game and beats the loser without losing a single ship

*Disclaimer: Playing with human feces may harm your health*

Punishment: swallow scat, needles, burns, heavy pain, small dildos,
Limits: eat a lot of scat, smearing, anal stretching, illegal, public, face, diaper, abdl
darextr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to darextr for this post:
Old 03-28-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
fagslavecc

I'd be up for playing this.
limits: public, blood, illegal things
fagslavecc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 11:09 AM   #3
DMC

Default Piggys in

Kik id is piggytoilet. Will play any nasty, messy, eating, scat, piss, vomit, gross game and will play with very unfair handicaps too. We can discuss

limits, extreme public, anal sex, being arrested, loosing my job, large anal insertions. Broken bones, amputations.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 05:42 AM   #4
DMC

Default Piggy

Bumping thread
Kik id is piggytoilet. Will play any nasty, messy, eating, scat, piss, vomit, gross game and will play with very unfair handicaps too. We can discuss

limits, extreme public, anal sex, being arrested, loosing my job, large anal insertions. Broken bones, amputations.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk