Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2022, 02:31 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Diaper dares/punishment

I recently acquired some new diapers and I am looking for fun and interesting ways to use some of the diapers over the next few days. I've done some brief diaper play before mainly just wetting but now looking to take it to the next level and test myself a bit. Diapers have always seemed fun but never properly explored then and now is the chance.

What am I looking for

Not entirely sure, something that has a challenge or punishment attached to it. Something that is going to push me and test my limits. It could get relatively nasty, could get messy but also could add a reward if I succeed. I've had a look through some of the other diaper threads and some of the extreme ones and explicit ones look fun but I wouldn't know where to start so something along those lines could be fun to try tomorrow.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk