Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2021, 01:55 PM   #1
DavyRobson

Default Sissy Slut Seeking Hardcore Blackmail

Hi! I'm a 18 year old male sissy slave I'm looking for a master or mistress who wants to blackmail me into being sissy slave.

I am very interested in doing something similar to (or exactly like) this fairly extreme blackmail roulette: https://www.faproulette.co/5476/high-stakes-blackmail/.

I would pre-agree to provide the most extreme amount of photos/videos and the most extreme degree of control (set both Z rolls = 6).

My only real limits / requirements are:
1. I get a hard limit on anything that directly interferes with my job / family (so basically all tasks need to happen off-hours or weekends)

2. We start with a trial period where you get some blackmail photos but not the full set and not the information and I slowly provide more and more as we build trust.

In the end, I want to be fully at your mercy and have no choice but to follow all of your orders. This will work best if you are interested in really pushing my limits and being fairly cruel (my limits should be respected but everything else is fair game).

My likes include:
* Blackmail (obviously)
* Sissification
* Toilet (cleaning, worship, humiliation)
* Feet / foot worship
* Shoe/boot worship
* Licking / consuming dirt, trash, gross things
* Degredation
* Life control
* Exposure
If you really want a willing slave who will follow your every order so long as you respect my minimal limits, please let me know.

I look forward to serving you.
DavyRobson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk