Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2021, 01:33 PM   #1
Honeybvnny

Default please give me a dare

Hi, I haven't had time to play lately, so I would like to ask for some ideas now. What would you like me to do?

Like: nipple pain, little pussy pain, humiliation, spanking, bondage

limits: piss, scat, public, other people, face pictures, blood, permanent damage

I'm not good at edges

Kinktalk: honey_bvnny
Honeybvnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 01:59 PM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

You are not allowed to cum at any point during this task.

[01] Strip naked.

[02] Lube up a putt-plug and get it in your ass.

[03] Put clamps on each nipple (on the tightest setting if there are settings).

[04] Using your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm 10 times, but you are not allowed to cum.

[05] When the edges on done, put your vibe on the highest setting and put it against your clit. Either tape it in place, or put on 2 pair of tight fitting panties to keep it in place. If it moves while doing the rest of this task, put it back in place.

[06] Rip the clamp off your left nipple.

[07] Using a rubber band, administer 25 snaps to your left nipple.

[08] When the snaps are done, put the clamp back on your left nipple.

[09] Move the vibe out of the way, and edge yourself to 3 orgasms, but you are not allowed to cum. When the edges are done, make sure the vibe is back in place.

[10] Now rip the clamp off your right nipple.

[11] Using a rubber band, administer 25 snaps to your right nipple.

[12] When the snaps are done, put the clamp back on your right nipple.

[13] Take the vibe off your clit, and edge yourself to 3 orgasms, but you are not allowed to cum.

[14] When the edges are done, get your dildo.

[15] Fuck your pussy with the dildo for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm, but you are not allowed to cum.

[16] Lay on your back with you legs spread wide.

[17] Using a lubed finger, slowly draw 100 small circles around your clit. (While drawing the circles, you must come as close to your clit as possible, but without touching it.)

[18] Now fuck your ass with the butt-plug, for 5 minutes. On every stroke, you will take the plug all the way out, then shove it back in.

[19] Get your paddle and hit each butt-cheek 50 times.

[20] Write up a report, and put it on this thread.

If you want to cum after my task, you must beg for permission to have an orgasm on this thread. The more people you beg, the more you can cum. You are not to do the begging thru PMs, it must be done in the thread where I can see it. You must state that permission must only be given after the person feels you have done a good enough job of begging for an orgasm. Each person may also choose to add up to 5 edges that you must complete before you are allowed to cum. You will complete all the edges with your clamps on your nipples, then you can cum 1 time for every person that gave you permission. You must have received permission from at least 3 people.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:22 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Heh, I think you might've scared away the Honey Bunny. <_<

Nice dare, though, lots of effort, and I like the begging at the end.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 03:44 AM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Heh, I think you might've scared away the Honey Bunny. <_<

Nice dare, though, lots of effort, and I like the begging at the end.
@BarefootAlien ... looks like you might be correct ... and thanks ... I liked the begging part as well.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:08 AM   #5
Honeybvnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
You are not allowed to cum at any point during this task.

[01] Strip naked.

[02] Lube up a putt-plug and get it in your ass.

[03] Put clamps on each nipple (on the tightest setting if there are settings).

[04] Using your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm 10 times, but you are not allowed to cum.

[05] When the edges on done, put your vibe on the highest setting and put it against your clit. Either tape it in place, or put on 2 pair of tight fitting panties to keep it in place. If it moves while doing the rest of this task, put it back in place.

[06] Rip the clamp off your left nipple.

[07] Using a rubber band, administer 25 snaps to your left nipple.

[08] When the snaps are done, put the clamp back on your left nipple.

[09] Move the vibe out of the way, and edge yourself to 3 orgasms, but you are not allowed to cum. When the edges are done, make sure the vibe is back in place.

[10] Now rip the clamp off your right nipple.

[11] Using a rubber band, administer 25 snaps to your right nipple.

[12] When the snaps are done, put the clamp back on your right nipple.

[13] Take the vibe off your clit, and edge yourself to 3 orgasms, but you are not allowed to cum.

[14] When the edges are done, get your dildo.

[15] Fuck your pussy with the dildo for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm, but you are not allowed to cum.

[16] Lay on your back with you legs spread wide.

[17] Using a lubed finger, slowly draw 100 small circles around your clit. (While drawing the circles, you must come as close to your clit as possible, but without touching it.)

[18] Now fuck your ass with the butt-plug, for 5 minutes. On every stroke, you will take the plug all the way out, then shove it back in.

[19] Get your paddle and hit each butt-cheek 50 times.

[20] Write up a report, and put it on this thread.

If you want to cum after my task, you must beg for permission to have an orgasm on this thread. The more people you beg, the more you can cum. You are not to do the begging thru PMs, it must be done in the thread where I can see it. You must state that permission must only be given after the person feels you have done a good enough job of begging for an orgasm. Each person may also choose to add up to 5 edges that you must complete before you are allowed to cum. You will complete all the edges with your clamps on your nipples, then you can cum 1 time for every person that gave you permission. You must have received permission from at least 3 people.
thank you! It's a long dare, but I'll try to do it tomorrow because it seems interesting.

Like: nipple pain, little pussy pain, humiliation, spanking, bondage

limits: piss, scat, public, other people, face pictures, blood, permanent damage

I'm not good at edges

Kinktalk: honey_bvnny
Honeybvnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Honeybvnny for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 09:10 AM   #6
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Are you looking for a quick dare today? Within your limits of course.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 09:12 AM   #7
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybvnny View Post
thank you! It's a long dare, but I'll try to do it tomorrow because it seems interesting.
You didn't seem to be getting a lot of replies so I decided to wrap up a lot of tasks in 1 post ... maybe you should put a time limit on how long you want a dare/task to take ... it might help people like me that get carried away.

I look forward to your report ... have a sunny day!

Advertisements
Kink Talk