Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-16-2022, 04:03 PM   #1
Bratty-Bullet

Default 18/f ama

Hello! I'm Kathrina! I'm very kinky, and enjoy most bdsm and kink. I've done a lot of experimenting. I'm a college student, majoring in criminal justice, I'd like to go into a career where I can help promote change in our justice system, and also get a peek into the minds of high profile criminals. I'm an artist, I've always been a very creative person. I paint, draw, and craft. I also write. A little bit of erotica, a lot of dark fantasy and crime type books. I'm also a philomath (I love to learn). I spend a lot of time studying sciences, medicine, history, geography, and social issues. There's a very large variety of things you could ask me about, and I'm open to answering anything.

Love(as a sub): bondage, verbal humiliation and degradation, corporal punishment, cum play, wedgies, trying new things, body writing, nipple play, anal play, exhibitionism, voyeurism, piss play
Love(as a dom): degradation and humiliation, SPH, corporal punishment, cum play, anal play, exhibitionism/voyeurism, piss play, sadism/masochism
Limits: anything permanent or too public, illegal, extreme pain, scat play, face writing
I will add to this list as needed
Bratty-Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:08 PM   #2
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

so you write erotica.. where we can find some of your writings?
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:14 PM   #3
Bratty-Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
so you write erotica.. where we can find some of your writings?
Most of my writings aren't published anywhere. (I get so many ideas, and I'm currently writing about 6 different books lol) But I've posted the beginning of an erotica on kinktalk. But I stopped using that site, so I never finished that one.

Love(as a sub): bondage, verbal humiliation and degradation, corporal punishment, cum play, wedgies, trying new things, body writing, nipple play, anal play, exhibitionism, voyeurism, piss play
Love(as a dom): degradation and humiliation, SPH, corporal punishment, cum play, anal play, exhibitionism/voyeurism, piss play, sadism/masochism
Limits: anything permanent or too public, illegal, extreme pain, scat play, face writing
Old 01-16-2022, 04:20 PM   #4
Foo_Boy_Ben

Whats your favourite task to give as a dom?
And
Whats your favourite task to do as a sub?

Can be from past experiences.

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:31 PM   #5
Bratty-Bullet

Whats your favourite task to give as a dom? Making them put liquids in their ass and then making them put on underwear with a wedgie and go to the store while it drips out.
And
Whats your favourite task to do as a sub? nipple play while not being allowed to touch my pussy

Old 01-16-2022, 04:37 PM   #6
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratty-Bullet View Post
Most of my writings aren't published anywhere. (I get so many ideas, and I'm currently writing about 6 different books lol) But I've posted the beginning of an erotica on kinktalk. But I stopped using that site, so I never finished that one.
so bad, I would love to read some of your erotica, they reveal so much.. more than an AMA thread.. will I ever get a chance of reading some?
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:51 PM   #7
Bratty-Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
so bad, I would love to read some of your erotica, they reveal so much.. more than an AMA thread.. will I ever get a chance of reading some?
Maybe I'll write one for get dare someday. What kind of erotica would you like to see?

Advertisements
Kink Talk