Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-29-2007, 07:11 AM   #1
Mysterious the 1st

Question Whats the worst/ most embarrassing wedgie you've ever recieved?

Well theres my question whats your answer!!!!
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #2
aaaaa

I never received on
aaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #3
Mysterious the 1st

come on someone must have some interesting stories
Old 01-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
hi12345678900

hmmmmm out door swimming pool in spain, like 3 people just lifted me off the ground and tore my shorts at the bottom bit and i like fell through them... then they wouldnt give me em back...yeh FUN
Old 01-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
dawnfire

This actually just happened this New Year's Eve. I was cuddling with one of my female friends, like we do, and she reaches her hand down the back of my jeans. Well, we haven't been drinking enough to get quite that randy in front of everyone yet, so I kind of make an "eep" noise and look at her. As I'm turning around, and attempting to escape she shouts: "Oh my God! You're going commando!" very loudly, in front of the entire group. "I was trying to give you a wedgie!" she exclaims. And now everyone knows that I wasn't wearing any panties that night. I'm not really sure if she was more embarrassed, or if I was, but it does make an entertaining wedgie story.
dawnfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:41 AM   #6
Mysterious the 1st

I cant believe that only 2 people on here have recieved wedgies. There must be some funny stories or interesing stories out there.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #7
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

well mines not really public, but as humiliation on webcam to a mistress i gave myself a hanging wedgie wearing 4 pairs of boxers. It lasted a while and she took a whole load of screen prints and likes to set them as her display pic when i need to be humiliated
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #8
sxcm

wearing panties at college when a girl gave me a wedgie, she saw what i was wearing and made me wear it for the rest of the week or she d tell everyone
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #9
Davros
Account Banned

Never had one

*cries*
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
daretogetawedgie
Baby Member

Unhappy fine i will tell you!

so i was going on a crain bungie jumping trip around the country with 5 friends
and we were going down a 55 foot cliff (we only got 1 because it was a setup) and i didnt realise it but they puta wire attached to the crane through my boxers strap made a hole in middle and thru top and bottom on left and right. so i jumped and 1 of my friends held on to my feet so i got a HUGE wedgie and with the guy hanging on to my feet made it ten times worse! so then one of them hits a baseball down below into my dick and then when i thought it couldnt get any worse my girl friend showed up!!!!!!!!

i call it the death fall craine hanging wedgie of dick hurting
daretogetawedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
Wedgieboy1337
Account Banned

Default Worst Wedgie in history of history

GLue/hotsauce squeaky clean wedgie then a lemon/chocolate swirly as they hoocked up my sticky burning underwear into a permanant wedgie that i had to keep on for exactly 12 hours. i took off 10 mins late. They did the entire thing again. Accept they added dog crap to the mix. I sort of had this comin though. Couple sleepovers ago i tied them all up naked in same sleeping bag. (three guys)
Old 10-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #12
Darwin-sh

Send a message via AIM to Darwin-sh

I got a wedgie from some guys on a camping trip with my class back in grade 6. It hurt like crap and I was wriggling in a tree for about a half an hour. The girls seemed to think it was funny. Pricks.
Darwin-sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
meeep123

this did happen I had a bunk bed withmy sister one day i woke up no one was home my tighty whities were hanging out i jump of the bunk but my underwear got snagged on the bed post so i had a hanging wedgie for 4 hours my underwear didnt rip my sister came in with her friends and saw me hanging their they laughed and spanked me then they said they would let me down but i had to but on a dress and pink panties at first i refused but they left the room and i yelled ok so they came in took me down i tried to run but they all grabed my underwear and i got an atomic wedgie after 5min i complied i put on the dress and the panties put i walked out they grabbed the panties gave it to my sister on the top bunk she hoooked me on the post again then they took all my clothes and only left my moms thong that was 14 sizes to big they left after 7 hours the panties ripped so i put on the thong (i didnt want to have on ripped underwear) i took of the dress then i walked out of the room and they gave me a gift wrap wedgie for an hour then gave my clothes back i never told my mom or dad because i didnt want them to know i put on girls clothes
Old 03-31-2013, 01:15 PM   #14
WedgieGod

Default I'll top them all

Ok your all good but I'm best

In sixth grade I wore TYs still and my friend jama came ans yanked up my TYs to the sky and then I told I'm to stop and he said only if I'm his wedgie slave I said sure

He came over the next day and said for me to get in the pair of power ranger TYs he bought I did and he said ready and I said sure and he recorded the start and yanked them up lifting me off the ground and I'm not sure how he did it but it went atomic and he yelled hanging and hung me from the front and took pics then tore a hole in the back and shoving snow and ice and sauce and stuff in the undies and he tied me up taped my mouth and left the room with the camera still going and the next day he put it on YouTube and then fans asked more so he w did a new one every day

Dislikes:Atomic wedgie,Shoulder wedgie,Messy wedgie,And Front wedgie

Limits:Boners,Cum,Sex,Gay,Public,inapropiate,And ripping wearable stuff

I'm a guy

I DESERVE DARES
WedgieGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #15
petslave1990

The girl I liked, and... It is so bad for my reputation (:

Advertisements
Kink Talk