Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2023, 09:02 AM   #1
VsubT

Default (21M) I知 Back! Truth or Dare?

After a fair bit of time away from GD I知 back and alone tomorrow so I am looking to do some tasks. The tasks can damage from a variety of things and my likes and limits are below.

My day will consist of:
- Going to a sports event for a few hours
- Being home alone both before and after the sports event

If you would like to give me some tasks then comment below and I値l report back and send proof if necessary!

I知 also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I知 locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 12:16 AM   #2
VsubT

Alone today so any tasks would be appreciated

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:22 AM   #3
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

When you go to the sports event, wear your but plug and your white string, sag your trousers so your string shows above your trousers.

Until you go to the sports event, wear your white briefs. Each hour piss in them a little bit.

To start with, put your balls on a solid surface and hit each ball ten times with a wooden spoon or similar and hit top and bottom of your bare cockhead ten times with that wooden spoon.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 05:39 AM   #4
VsubT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
When you go to the sports event, wear your but plug and your white string, sag your trousers so your string shows above your trousers.

Until you go to the sports event, wear your white briefs. Each hour piss in them a little bit.

To start with, put your balls on a solid surface and hit each ball ten times with a wooden spoon or similar and hit top and bottom of your bare cockhead ten times with that wooden spoon.

Thanks Sir. I will definitely do that.

I have done one round of pissing and I did the CBT task and my balls aren稚 too bad but it did hurt when I did it.

I知 looking for some more tasks please!

Old 04-22-2023, 08:24 AM   #5
VsubT

So far I have fingered my tight hole, slapped my balls and I致e now got my plug in which is being supported by the G String.

I have also pissed in my White Boxers 3 times.

I知 off out now but I知 still looking for some more tasks involving my toys so please comment below or send me a DM with some tasks for me to complete this evening.

Advertisements
Kink Talk