Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-28-2022, 12:32 PM   #1
silly_little.girl

Default help put me in my place

recently i have been a bad girl. i have been cumming without permission, not doing any tasks, and also i feel guilty for leading this guy on. please teach me my lesson and degrade me with (quiet) punishments. i’m already so so desperate.

Likes: orgasm control, bladder control, light pain, degradation, choking, feeling inferior, feeling helpless, vibrator play

Dislikes: heavy pain, hidden public play, long orgasm denial, anal, nipple torture

Limits: anything loud or noticeable (live with family), permanent, poop, needles, pictures most of the time

Toys: bullet vibrator and household objects

hmu for a good time
silly_little.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:16 AM   #2
UncleSpanks

Put a small toy in your pussy next time you feel like cumming. Put on your clothes and go about your day for a least an hour with it inside you. Remember you are not allowed to cum while the toy is in you. You will ache to cut, but you will resist the urge. And you will be humiliated knowing there is a toy in you so that may help you resist.
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:51 AM   #3
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Then let's use some of your dislikes as punishment :
1. long orgasm denial - you will not cum until noon next Monday, September 5th.

2. Anal - you will lotion your asshole and your fingers and will exercise that ass every day. By the end of your denial period you should be able to fit four fingers in your ass.

3. nipple torture - get 2 clothespins and put them on your nipples. Turn them 90 degrees and pull them off without opening them. Repeat this five times every day until the end of your denial period.

You will send a report every evening to my kik: MeisterRebus. This way we will see how desperate you will become during that week, how sore your nipples are and how many fingers you manage to get into that ass.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk