Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2021, 08:06 AM   #1
sugarbaby19

Female 19/F Edit my Sugar Arrangement App

Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing?

I am feeling little adventurous and for next 1 week, i am willing to update my sugar arrangement profile as per getdare suggestion.

Elements of the app which can be edited:

Username: smartbabe19

Tag Line: Smart, Sexy, Doll

About Me: I am currently studying and enjoy being in arrangement. I see it as a mutually beneficial and pleasurable lifestyle for everyone.

I am very confident girl who can gel well with anyone, yourself or even the group of friends.

What I'm seeking: Active Lifestyle, Luxury Lifestyle, Non-Monogamous, Passport Ready, Shows & Entertainment, Travel with you

Describe what i am seeking: Good company with right person, I would like to have good time and treated like a queen.

Someone who can take care of my expenses and help me grow further in my academics, adventure, exploring places and luxuries of life.

Info about me:

Looking for: Male
Preferred Age: 18-30 Years
Height: 165 cm
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: White Caucasian
Hair Color: Brunette
Education: Some College
Occupation Industry: Student
Relationship: Single
Children: 0
Smokes: Light smoker
Drinks: Social Drinker

Looking forward to the suggestion and hopefully i meet someone based on the new description this week. It will be super crazy and excited to see how people want me to update it.

Thanks,
Katrina
sugarbaby19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:18 AM   #2
sugarbaby19

Default Update

Hi everyone,

First suggestion i got was to look for females instead of men, also age 40+

I am making this change and will keep it till i find one match with a sugar mommy i think.

Thanks,
Katrina
Old 05-28-2021, 06:36 AM   #3
sugarbaby19

Default Update

Hi everyone,

There were 2 members who suggested some crazy and pretty wild updates to my profile and i have to pick one of the sugar arrangement from those who messaged me.

Based on first update, i had to find a sugar mommy, if that is the word. So 2 profiles i selected are:

1. She is 35, in an executive position, looking to meet a girl who is exploring sexuality as well as looking for guidance in life.

2. She is 24, coming from rich family, looking for someone long term where she can take me to parties, party, have some fun and then join her in her sexual flings

Based on second update, this was way more wild asking to make me and treat me like a slut. I got some wild responses to this but here are the 2 profiles which i picked.

1. Big tech executive i believe who is in 40s and looking for someone to join him for a weekend getaway as his wife is out of town

2. Again, this guy is in his late 30s, writer and professor who wants to meet for coffee and talk about his kinks and fantasies.

So from both the scenarios, who do you want me to go out with and any outfit suggestions are welcomed.

If you want to edit my original profile, do leave a comment or message.

Thanks,
Katrina
Old 05-29-2021, 12:33 AM   #4
sugarbaby19

Female Update

Hi everyone,

Based on messages in inbox, it felt that people here want to go on arrangement with all 4 of them.

So, here is my plan, this weekend, I am going for weekend getaway. Then I will look to meet both the sugar girls during weekday before meeting the last guy.

From dressing side too, seems like you want me to go without panties in all the meets. So I will try to go that way and let's see what they think about me.

Message me or reply here if any other suggestions too.

Thanks,
Katrina

Advertisements
Kink Talk