Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2021, 06:32 PM   #1
Wedgieboi_

Default 23/M need punishments for being a loser nerd

I am a loser nerd that wears tighty whites and has a 4.5 inch cock. Please punish me with wedgies, underwear control, private humiliation and orgasm control.

Likes & Dislikes PM Dares
I am a horny bitch boi looking to be bullied and teased. Please humiliate my tiny dicklet.

I will complete any dares sent to me
I am a beta bitch boi
Wedgieboi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:05 AM   #2
Marquise

4.5 inches??? That's not even a real cock, is it? It doesn't deserve to be called as such... I'll refer to it as a dicklet as it seems appropriate.
On all seriousness, who wear tighty whites??? It's almost as if you are begging to get a wedgie. Which is exactly why you will give yourself one! Give yourself a shoulder wedgie and proceed to hump on anything you can in order to get an orgasm. Stay in your dirty underwear for the rest of the day, as to have a constant physical reminder of how much of a lose you are. After the day is over, don't wash it: keep it on display on your bedroom for a week!
The only reason I'm letting you cum is because I like the idea of you having to wear soiled underwear, but I don't think you deserve the pleasure of having an orgasm. That's why after the task above is finished, you will enter an one-week denial period, in which you will not be allowed to touch your dicklet with your hands (be creative when washing!). And during this week, every morning when you wake up, smell the dirty underwear and hump against it until you edge (you can hold the underwear, but your hands must not touch you dicklet).
PM me a detailed report each day during the duration of the task.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Marquise for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
wedgie