View Poll Results: Should I wear my sisters panties
Yes 149 89.22%
No 18 10.78%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2014, 10:48 PM   #1
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sisters Panties

Any guys here ever steal your sisters panties? What did you do with them? What was going through your mind? Any experiences you guys want to share about the topic please do. I want to hear your stories.
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
melbcuteboi

Send a message via MSN to melbcuteboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo View Post
Any guys here ever steal your sisters panties? What did you do with them? What was going through your mind? Any experiences you guys want to share about the topic please do. I want to hear your stories.
Yes, I first played with her panties when I was 13 and it was with my best mate as a dare, we tried on her thongs and ended up dry humping.. This made me curious about them as I realized I enjoyed the feeling so the next time she was out I went through her undies drawer and tried on different types of panties.. I found a pair I loved and took them to wear and masturbate with. One day I was feeling super kinky and wore them to school, I got home and came like no tomorrow into them.

Many times I would take her soiled panties and sniff/lick them while masturbating, the smell and taste was a massive turn on especially knowing it was my sisters panties She asked me one day if I had taken her panties to which I denied it but she had seen them in my drawer and taken them back. I still enjoy panties to this day
melbcuteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
T+SR

Send a message via Yahoo to T+SR

i dont have a sister, although i had 2 female cousins that i grabbed a few pair of their panties before, they may have noticed... but never said anything

panties, putting food and other items into what I am wearing
light cross dressing, masturbation, orgasm, erotic hypnosis

Kik: fooddare
T+SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #4
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

I'm not going to sit here and berate you for wearing your sister's panties, but I truly believe you should buy your own pair in case something were to happen (Spills, accidents, wear and tear, stretching...) to the fabric
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:36 AM   #5
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

I would if I could but I live with my parents and if I ordered online they would probably check it and I'd be caught and I would be too embarrassed/afraid go somewhere public

Pm Dares
Old 05-23-2014, 11:27 AM   #6
hornyboy27

it says in your tag line that you like humiliation...

and you could always do the self checkout. or say they are for your girlfriend or something

22 y/o male

Likes: Cumming, teasing self, masturbation, thongs, panties, Facebook friends, hidden public, role-play, ball play, light anal

OK: pain, piss, messy, toothpaste

Limits: Scat/blood, vomit, involving others, self-harm, anything dangerous or social suicide, eating, eating cum, long term denial, full public, deep throating

Toys: vagina pocket pussy, anal pocket pussy, oral pocket pussy, silicone lube, water based lube, 3 lace thongs, 3 bikini panties
hornyboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:50 PM   #7
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

If I had a sister I would without a doubt take a pair of panties or two for myself. I have done this before in my teenage years where I would go to some random party and go inside the house and steal a couple pairs of panties and others stuff.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #8
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Evil Mrpropel so evil :P
Old 05-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #9
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy27 View Post
it says in your tag line that you like humiliation...

and you could always do the self checkout. or say they are for your girlfriend or something
incase you didn't notice my limits also say public...

Pm Dares
Old 05-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #10
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever worn panties before? If they aren't super small they feel wonderful! I definitely recommend wearing some. I always resented being a guy for one of those regards. Guys have boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, and "specialty" underwear like jocks and thongs. Girls have boyshorts, bikini bottoms, full bottom, briefs, thongs, g-strings, hipsters, etc. And they have them in like eight materials. The first pair of panties I ever took was from my neighbor. She found out later, but said she didn't mind. Since I've got some from a high school friend, my cousin, two different aunts, my mom, my friends sister and mom, my current neighbor (she gave them to me), and two different girlfriends (one gave me quite a few pairs she didn't want anymore, the other just left them at my place).
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:19 PM   #11
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

since making this I have worn panties mostly my sisters thongs which give me a nice wedgie but what's even better than panties are yoga pants I wore my sisters and they feel amazing and make you feel like a slut because how tight around the ass and thighs they are

Pm Dares
Old 06-04-2014, 09:27 PM   #12
hornyboy27

did anything else ever happen with this?

22 y/o male

Likes: Cumming, teasing self, masturbation, thongs, panties, Facebook friends, hidden public, role-play, ball play, light anal

OK: pain, piss, messy, toothpaste

Limits: Scat/blood, vomit, involving others, self-harm, anything dangerous or social suicide, eating, eating cum, long term denial, full public, deep throating

Toys: vagina pocket pussy, anal pocket pussy, oral pocket pussy, silicone lube, water based lube, 3 lace thongs, 3 bikini panties
hornyboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:09 PM   #13
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

not really sure what you mean, but I do occasionally wear her stuff when nobody is home sometimes I will smell them a bit not because I enjoy smelling them really but to see how dirty they are and stuff. I've been thinking about shaving my ass to look better when I wear her thongs but idk I've heard bad experiences with people doing that.

Pm Dares
Old 06-04-2014, 11:57 PM   #14
BootyBoy

Wearing one of her thongs right now ;P best feelin ever...might go buy some more for the sheer humiliation of it today hehe

Likes (as a sub):Panties, forced-bi, sissification, cockworship, cum-eating, JOI, CEI, spanking, some exhibitionism. (I'm very new to this)
Limits (as a sub): Face/Confidential Info (based on trust), social suicide, blood, scat, messy stuff, unhealthy stuff, probably better to ask.

Likes (as a dom): Females, varies depending on the image I have in my head of the particular female as her ultimate slut form.
BootyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:01 AM   #15
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

let me know if you do, I wana hear all about it. Also I'll take any dares involving her panties if you want to give me some.

Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
panties, sissy