Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2020, 11:37 AM   #1
Bball11

Default Ideas for my upcoming road trip and hotel stay...

Later this week I am headed out of town for a family wedding. It will require an 8 hour road trip and a 4 night hotel stay. I was hoping you all could help me find ways and give me dares to make this trip one to remember!

I’ve recently found a new love of driving in a pair of thigh highs and pink panties...so I will definitely be wearing those on the trip to and from my destination. I drive a full size pickup truck so usually the only ones who can see me are semi drivers as I pass them on the interstate. As a straight man who loves humiliation as much as I do, it certainly is exhilerating when another man looks down to see me in my...uhhh...delicates!

I don’t have a lot of toys and accessories but I do have a butt plug, humbler, black negligee, thigh highs, lots of panties, and some super amazing pink 6” heels.

Please give me your dares and ideas for my road trip and hotel stay to add some fun! I am pretty new to this and as a result, fairly inexperienced so I am open to at least trying a lot. However, there are some limits in my signature and I’m also not into going to jail for indecent exposure.

Anticipating your assignments makes me terribly excited, anxious, and a little nervous!

I can also provide pictures, as requested 😊

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Bball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 02:58 PM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Take your butt plug into the cat with you, either put it somewhere on the dashboard, or even better, use a string and let it dangle from the rear mirror, for everybody to see. When you get petrol take it with you to the petrol station's toilet and insert it there. You're allowed to wear something above your thigh highs and panties for that. Drive for an hour with the butt plug in, then you're allowed to take it out.

Driving with heels is probably too dangerous. But for you could carry them around whenever you get out of the car, for a little extra bit of humiliating attention.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:29 PM   #3
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Leave you buttplug, on the table in the room, so the cleaner notices, while your out

Tell reception there's a problem in your room, so maintanace get to see it too

You could even be in the room when both happen, just for the shame
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 04:51 AM   #4
Bball11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Take your butt plug into the cat with you, either put it somewhere on the dashboard, or even better, use a string and let it dangle from the rear mirror, for everybody to see. When you get petrol take it with you to the petrol station's toilet and insert it there. You're allowed to wear something above your thigh highs and panties for that. Drive for an hour with the butt plug in, then you're allowed to take it out.

Driving with heels is probably too dangerous. But for you could carry them around whenever you get out of the car, for a little extra bit of humiliating attention.
Oooo I like those ideas! I have so much nervous excitement! I think when I go to the bathroom to insert the plug I will just throw on a pair of short shorts so my thigh hoghs will be visible to anyone in the area

I also remembered I have a large pink dildo with a suction cup on the end...I will put that on the dash as well.

I am hitting the road in a couple hours and will do the remainder of your tasks during the drive and report back later tonight after I reach my destination.

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide

Last edited by Bball11; 12-08-2020 at 04:56 AM.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:53 AM   #5
Bball11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirie View Post
Leave you buttplug, on the table in the room, so the cleaner notices, while your out

Thank you for this. I also remembered I have a large pink dildo to use as well. I usually order room service 1 or 2 nights for dinner and will leave the dildo in plain view during their visit to deliver food. I will report back when completed!

Old 12-15-2020, 09:48 PM   #6
Bball11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post

Just got back from my trip. Instead of putting the butt plug on my dash i put up my bright pink dildo. Almost everyone I passed or passed me saw it. It got a lot of strange looks and a lot of pointing and laughing. It was embarrassing and humiliating (but super exciting) every time I passed someone! It also helped draw the attention of semi drivers that led them to peer down as I passed them which let them see me in my panties and thigh highs.

With about 2 hours left in my drive, i slipped on some short shorts and went into the gas station and i serted the butt plug, where it remained for the rest of my trip.

Thank you so much for the ideas and I will DEFINITELY be doing it again!

I created an album if you want to see any pics of my trip

Old 12-15-2020, 09:52 PM   #7
Bball11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirie View Post

So because of COVID, my hotel suspended all their daily housecleaning. So as a substitute, I stuck my pink dildo to the mirror just inside the door with my heels sitting underneath them. Then I called down to have them deliver more towels and answered the door with no shirt and short shorts. The lady who brought the towels up definitely saw my little “setup” behind me.

I created an album with pics from my trip, if you want to check it out!

Advertisements
Kink Talk