Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-09-2020, 10:22 PM   #1
Kellykay

Default 25 f punish my pussy and ass

😳😳😳I have been lazy and bratty. I am failing to exercises properly on a daily basis. I was also rude to others with my tone and language. Pleaseeee punish me for my behaviour so that I will be back on track. I desperately neeeeed to learn a lesson! I learn best through pain and humiliation. Please humiliate me with pussy torture, anal etc. Here's seven suggestions I will have to complete if asked. Feel free to request, add to it, or make something else.

1.Clips or Bobby pins on pussy lips
2.Anal
3.Hot sauce
4.Ginger in mouth, pussy, and ass
5.Play with pussy but curtains or window partially opened/hidden public
6.All of the above
7.More than one of the above

I will do some tonight and others tomorrow/through the week as it is a bit late. Id like at least one punishment before bed to remind my ungrateful lazy self of what I should be doing!

Likes/limits/items: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92375

Kik: kellykay321

New Blog coming soon
Kellykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 11:01 PM   #2
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellykay View Post
😳😳😳I have been lazy and bratty. I am failing to exercises properly on a daily basis. I was also rude to others with my tone and language. Pleaseeee punish me for my behaviour so that I will be back on track. I desperately neeeeed to learn a lesson! I learn best through pain and humiliation. Please humiliate me with pussy torture, anal etc. Here's seven suggestions I will have to complete if asked. Feel free to request, add to it, or make something else.

2.Anal
3.Hot sauce
6.All of the above

I will do some tonight and others tomorrow/through the week as it is a bit late. Id like at least one punishment before bed to remind my ungrateful lazy self of what I should be doing!
For the next hour plug your butt up with something larger than you're comfortable with. At the same time draw with a marker a on your stomach "Lazy pig cunt" and a line from it to your pussy. Partially open the windows and bend over so that your face is on the ground, keep your ass high and legs straight. Fuck your ass with the object you chose. If you need lube pull it out and spit on it as many times as you like, your goal is 50 full thrusts.

After completion shove it back in and in the same position slap your clit&cunt 25 times while apologizing for being a lazy whore with a pig cunt. To clean up go to the restroom and get your tooth brush, warm water first and start scrubbing your clit and cunt. Follow this with a dab of toothpaste and be sure to scrub every bit of your clit. Lastly cold water only on the brush and "rinse" that cunt clean by scraping it off with the cold water that clings to the brush (this may take a minute).

When the lazy brat is clean complete 30 squats, and 30 sit ups. Finishing up your routine with a metal spoon "pat down" as you spank the inside of your pussy (spread the lips apart) 30 times and clip bobby pins to the lips afterwards. Have fun

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:02 PM   #3
Kellykay

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
For the next hour plug your butt up with something larger than you're comfortable with. At the same time draw with a marker a on your stomach "Lazy pig cunt" and a line from it to your pussy. Partially open the windows and bend over so that your face is on the ground, keep your ass high and legs straight. Fuck your ass with the object you chose. If you need lube pull it out and spit on it as many times as you like, your goal is 50 full thrusts.

After completion shove it back in and in the same position slap your clit&cunt 25 times while apologizing for being a lazy whore with a pig cunt. To clean up go to the restroom and get your tooth brush, warm water first and start scrubbing your clit and cunt. Follow this with a dab of toothpaste and be sure to scrub every bit of your clit. Lastly cold water only on the brush and "rinse" that cunt clean by scraping it off with the cold water that clings to the brush (this may take a minute).

When the lazy brat is clean complete 30 squats, and 30 sit ups. Finishing up your routine with a metal spoon "pat down" as you spank the inside of your pussy (spread the lips apart) 30 times and clip bobby pins to the lips afterwards. Have fun

My vagina is beautiful and I will not be writing "lazy pig cunt" on my body.

New Blog coming soon
Old 11-10-2020, 12:17 PM   #4
RicC

Quote:

2.Anal
3.Hot sauce
6.All of the above

Option 6 should help you
RicC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:25 PM   #5
trenho
getDare Devil

All of the abopve of course.
For the hot sauce one, lube a plug or something similar and isnert it in your butt. Keeping it in till you can.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 07:17 PM   #6
Kellykay

All of them and then all plus hot sauce anal? 😢 I think this is all too much. Idk if I can do it all like that

New Blog coming soon
Old 11-14-2020, 02:27 AM   #7
nik13
Distinguished Member

Default this is all i got, deal with it

Quote:

2.Anal
3.Hot sauce
6.All of the above

this above wont work much as you have given up to the extreme point. its normal for anyone to ask for all of them above,
what you need is not pain but its the lesson

so do this instead.
it will be painfull and you will learn your place
hot sause on pealed ginger in both ass and pussy. it will keep things painfull
next you will do this for 2 hours everyday
you go to online stranger chating website (with or without cams)

1. every person has to be addressed as master and mistress even a 5 year old kid who knows nothing
2. if asked you will explain everything as a pain loving slave , (must include how you have too much attitude and you are bratty, which leads to this punishment)
3. if ordered or given , a task or rules. you will follow it (within your limit)

everyday what you do in those 2 hours will be recorded(doesnt matter you share or not) and will be the only thing you will use after you edge 5 times non stop after those 2 hours.

hope you will learn that the attitude you show people is more or less shit(dont take it out of content admins, its not towards her , its towards her attitude)

a report is must, if not pics and report.
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 07:33 PM   #8
Kellykay

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
this above wont work much as you have given up to the extreme point. its normal for anyone to ask for all of them above,
what you need is not pain but its the lesson

so do this instead.
it will be painfull and you will learn your place
hot sause on pealed ginger in both ass and pussy. it will keep things painfull
next you will do this for 2 hours everyday
you go to online stranger chating website (with or without cams)

1. every person has to be addressed as master and mistress even a 5 year old kid who knows nothing
2. if asked you will explain everything as a pain loving slave , (must include how you have too much attitude and you are bratty, which leads to this punishment)
3. if ordered or given , a task or rules. you will follow it (within your limit)

everyday what you do in those 2 hours will be recorded(doesnt matter you share or not) and will be the only thing you will use after you edge 5 times non stop after those 2 hours.

hope you will learn that the attitude you show people is more or less shit(dont take it out of content admins, its not towards her , its towards her attitude)

a report is must, if not pics and report.

Ummmm that is just plain ridiculous and im not doing that. Two hours? You know I am a human right? Also I will NEVER do such things with minors nor should I be forced to go on sites I dont want to or share information I feel u comfortable with. You really should think about things BEFORE you post.

New Blog coming soon
Old 11-15-2020, 07:34 PM   #9
Kellykay

I'm getting wayyy too many crazy things with this post. Therefore I am posting this to say that I am finished with this post. Do not contact me about it.

New Blog coming soon
Old 11-16-2020, 03:50 PM   #10
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No sitting on a toilet seat till Christmas
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male