Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #1
hererain

Male 28/male/pet seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

28/male/pet seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi! I'm looking for an owner who will take me as his/her pet.

About Me
Hello! I'm a 28 year old pup looking for an owner in a medium term (a few months) online relationship. Due to the circumstances we all know about this pet cannot leave the house except for work and groceries. I need to keep my training and discipline. I'm slim, smooth and I a bit tanned, but that it's fading in this season. I like books, games, movies, photography and more and it would be great if we could also have a casual chat our of our roles sometime. I'm mostly an obedient sub, but sometimes I can be bratty, in that case I need to be put back in my place.

What am I looking for?
I'm a pet and as my owner you'll have control on some aspects of my routine: at the beginning chores, workouts and body shaving. As we get know each other better we can discuss how to further your control over me with other things like clothing and food.
I love to please and to be trained in sessions as a pet/pup with either a caring style dom or a strict dom (in that case I play more like a bitch than a pup). We can do both, just not at the same time! It would be confusing, haha. I send pictures and videos or we can cam. Since I'm a pup I'll use my puppy hood!

Likes: petplay, control, orders, humiliation, feet, anal, pics/vids
Dislikes: messy, pain, cum play
Possible punishments: writing lines, watersports, cornertime
Limits: public, unhealthy, scat

Who am I looking for?
I prefer caring and understanding masters in general but during sessions we can shift a more firm approach with humiliation and name calling, in this case I do expect aftercare after. It would be great if you were open to chat casually about things or about my day or your day. Any gender is good, but I do tend to feel more submissive with other males, preferably same age or older. I'm looking primarily for someone in europe but any timezone is fine as long as we can find a time slot good for both.

My kik
You can leave me a message on kik (username: herepet), it would be great if you could tell me a bit about yourself and what are you looking for in a sub.
The following user says Thank You to hererain for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk