Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-03-2020, 03:35 AM   #1
Punpkin

Default Humiliating and/or pain tasks or rules f/23

Hello everyone,

This slut is in a very horny mood and refuses to allow herself pleasure even if allowed by others as it would be too close to the last time. (2 days ago) this whore has so far edged 3 times and is holding back to using the toilet for a few hours determined by dice rolls but it is getting harder and harder to maintain the motivation.

The pain slut would like to request some humiliation or pain rules / tasks to implement throughout the day while going on about her usual chores and such.

Reports will be provided as soon as possible. Failure or refusal will be noted in the report along side with begging for punishment.

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 07:03 AM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well you can stop sitting on toilet seats
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 08:33 AM   #3
Punpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Well you can stop sitting on toilet seats
I haven't sat on a toilet seat in about 4 months now unless specifically told to do so for a task or something but thank you for your message.

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Old 09-04-2020, 09:41 AM   #4
vagus21
Distinguished Member

When you do finally pee, you may do so but only while laying in your tub with your legs above your head and you will pee all over yourself

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 11:04 AM   #5
Punpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
When you do finally pee, you may do so but only while laying in your tub with your legs above your head and you will pee all over yourself
Thank you for this. I will reply soon with a report.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:13 AM   #6
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

sounds fun.

how about a small spanking before allowing youself to pee?

10 spanks on each cheek before you start.

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:31 PM   #7
Punpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Post
sounds fun.

how about a small spanking before allowing youself to pee?
After several hours of holding and denying my access to the toilet I started to get rather desperate to release myself but it didn't feel I had enough. I have spanked my ass 20 times on each check with a belt while kneeling on the floor and bending over the bed with a stuffed toy pushing against my belly making everything so much harder. Afterwards I turned around and did 20 more hits with the belt on my pussy. My ass turned rosy and my pussy got very sore very quickly that the last 7 strikes took a lot of willpower to complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
I have followed your instructions at a time when I was very desperate to go. Due to being something fairly new to me and a little uncomfortable with both the position and idea, no matter how badly I wanted to go, once I got into the position it wouldn't happen. I sat on the cold tub for a good 3-4 minutes and already thinking of giving up until a small bit started pouring out and slowly it turned into a shower.

Once it was all over I felt filthy and not really in a good way so I showered immediately. While the experience wasn't the best on a mental level it feels like something I'd likely try again after some time.

Old 09-04-2020, 12:37 PM   #8
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpkin View Post
After several hours of holding and denying my access to the toilet I started to get rather desperate to release myself but it didn't feel I had enough. I have spanked my ass 20 times on each check with a belt while kneeling on the floor and bending over the bed with a stuffed toy pushing against my belly making everything so much harder. Afterwards I turned around and did 20 more hits with the belt on my pussy. My ass turned rosy and my pussy got very sore very quickly that the last 7 strikes took a lot of willpower to complete.
Good girl, you should be proud.

PM Dares
Old 09-04-2020, 12:40 PM   #9
Punpkin

Quote:
Good girl, you should be proud.
Thank you! I am always proud when I push my limits like I did today but I appreciate other's praise more.

Old 09-04-2020, 12:44 PM   #10
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

how about getting naked. and every time you enter a new room in the house you edge?
the catch? roll a die. if its 6 you get to cum. if not enter another room, edge and roll.

PM Dares
Old 09-04-2020, 04:44 PM   #11
Punpkin

Quote:
how about getting naked. and every time you enter a new room in the house you edge?
the catch? roll a die. if its 6 you get to cum. if not enter another room, edge and roll.
Oh that sounds like fun unfortunately I'm not allowed to cum for a while anyways so I guess I'll just go and edge in every room of the house except for the family bedrooms, I'm not that much of a degenerate xD

Old 09-04-2020, 05:34 PM   #12
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

You will piss in a bowl and leave your cutlery in there and use them for the next time you eat

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pain, rules, slave, tasks