Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2020, 07:53 AM   #1
c0ri8s

Default I Screwed Up

So as the title suggests I'm not doing great. I completely let my good routines fall apart, my living space is a mess, I've dropped key deadlines that I'm now struggling to pick up and I've been moody and argumentative for days now. Normally I would move on or pick a dare to teach myself a lesson with but I feel like I need something more personal to correct this. Trust me it's not ideal for me but I can't let myself get into a habit of failure. (F 20) I am willing to write a report on this as it's meant for me to reflect on the punishment so I've been told.

Likes: Messy, Bondage, Light Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Positions

Dislikes: Air enemas (had one once very unpleasant), wedgies, Embarrassment, heavy spanking, toothpaste, anal, corner time

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Social suicide, Anything illegal, face or pictures

Last edited by c0ri8s; 06-19-2020 at 07:56 AM.
c0ri8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 08:02 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I think you should bend over and give yourself a nice bare handed spanking until both butt cheeks are good and pink. You need to learn your lesson.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 08:59 AM   #3
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve got a few ideas in mind, but it sort of depends on what tasks you’ve fallen behind on and what chores you need to do

If you could list them here and I’ll select a few to give you certain tasks for that would work best

Darkside94
Old 06-19-2020, 09:05 AM   #4
c0ri8s

I'll list them:

-I lied about a report getting lost online because I hadn't done it
-A plant died because I forgot to water it
-I've been sleeping in a ton
-I forgot to clean the kitchen multiple times meaning it was very dirty and my bedroom
c0ri8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 09:19 AM   #5
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ri8s View Post
I'll list them:

-I lied about a report getting lost online because I hadn't done it
-A plant died because I forgot to water it
-I've been sleeping in a ton
-I forgot to clean the kitchen multiple times meaning it was very dirty and my bedroom
Let’s focus on your likes

Messy: Let’s clean the kitchen. Strip down to your bra and panties, and place a scoop of ice cream into each bra cup. Start cleaning your kitchen until it is acceptable without removing your bra. Every hour, you should either add another scoop into each cup, or a single scoop into your panties.

Bondage: As punishment for forgetting to water the plants, you are to tie your ankles together in the shower, and then tie your non dominant hand to your ankles too. Turn on the shower and edge yourself twice before you can untie yourself.

And maybe some dislikes too

Wedgies: for the next week, whenever you sleep in later than you expect, you are to spend the first two hours of your day in a bra connection wedgie

Hope these help you get into a better mental state and you can behave better in the future 😜
Darkside94

Advertisements
Kink Talk