Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2020, 01:49 PM   #1
pussykitty

Default Horny is quarantine f22

I’m bored and horny and I just found some new binder cups to have fun with pls give me some painful/pleasurable dares to do and send you a report

My kik is broken rn but I can pm you

I only have household items

But I wanna stretch and fuck my holes and punish my tits I’m also open to any new dares or tasks you want to give me
pussykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:47 PM   #2
whoisit

Default spank

I dare you to spank your bare ass 20 time each cheeck with a brush
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:45 PM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

That's strange I wonder why nobody is given you dares.
Bump, come on guys, do your worst.

Ok, let's see, something simple, hot sauce on the ass hole for 1\2 hour, then you can take it off with milk.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:20 AM   #4
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Lets use those binder cups on your nipples, but first tie your tits and torso. Have they fully squezed with hopes or strings... you choose. You can tie the tits with rubber bands too.
Now have 5 minutes to get use to this, then go clean your bedroom, fully naked. While you clean your bedroom, you have to have something inside your ass (something that will notr just fit, but strech too.. if you dont have anything like this, i suggest one or carrots, maybe 4-5 pencils, what you can handle but will keep it on streching).
DONT LET ANYTHING FALL, everytime something fall, put it back, add some wieght on the nipples and spank your ass 20each check.
Everytime you want rest a little, you will have to fuck your pussy with all fingers you can insert on it, but no cuming..
After clean the bedroom, OR 40 minutes passed since you tied your tits, you can cum if you wan... but to cum, you cant remove anything.. if you remove anything, you cant cum today.
Also, if you hadnt cleaned the room in the 40 minutes, so you can only cum by rubbing emery boards or sand papper on your clit, as stimulus, and nothing else. ;-)

So, better rush on the cleaning stuff :-)

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:46 AM   #5
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Hey Kitty, you've gotten some decent tasks so far. I think I may have an idea for a sort of drinking game for you. It's hard to tell from your likes, is that something you'd want me to give you? The outline for what I have should be pretty fun and interactive for you if that's your sort of thing. It'll certainly get you horny as hell and shouldn't violate any limits I don't think.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk