Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-06-2020, 02:00 PM   #1
savvstarrs

Female 24/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place (strict rules)

24/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place (strict rules)

Hi

I am curious about having an online Master or Mistress to control me. I am looking for someone that will control as much of my life as possible with rules and tasks/challenges and will severely punish me if I fail.

Someone who will constantly verbally degrade/humiliate me is a must.

I live in a townhome with a small fenced off backyard area. I have a female roommate that is a switch and is willing to participate as a dom and help enforce rules if I find a Master or Mistress that would like that.

Because I have had pictures posted of me in the past without my consent, I will not send any photos or videos until there is established trust. I don’t care how much you promise you won’t screenshot or post them, I will not send any until I trust you.

Likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature. My toys are medium dildo, small dildo, bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, rope, hand cuffs, nipple and clit clamps, paddle, clothespins, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, collar and leash, nipple and clit suckers, household items

If interested, please send me a DM. If it seems like there’s potential I will give you my Kik info. Basic messages saying “hey” or “how are you” will likely be ignored.

If you Kik me without sending a DM first and do not even tell me your GD username you will be blocked. I will not be manipulated into a situation or be talked into sending photos that way

Last edited by savvstarrs; 02-06-2020 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Unsolicited KIK
The following user says Thank You to savvstarrs for this post:
Old 02-06-2020, 02:00 PM   #2
savvstarrs

Here’s my signature
Likes - denial, humiliation, verbal humiliation, spanking, rules, degradation, pussy spanking, petplay, giving up control, rules, pussy pain, clit pain, tit and nipple pain, hidden public, insertions, chastity

Dislikes - anal, hypnosis, extreme pain, messy, water sports, spit, risky public, food control

Limits - scat, full public, blood, permanent damage, family, immediate photos, diapers
Old 02-06-2020, 09:12 PM   #3
sharpest49

Yes, could be very interesting and fun.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:30 PM   #4
nik13
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvstarrs View Post
24/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place (strict rules)

Hi

I am curious about having an online Master or Mistress to control me. I am looking for someone that will control as much of my life as possible with rules and tasks/challenges and will severely punish me if I fail.

Someone who will constantly verbally degrade/humiliate me is a must.

I live in a townhome with a small fenced off backyard area. I have a female roommate that is a switch and is willing to participate as a dom and help enforce rules if I find a Master or Mistress that would like that.

Because I have had pictures posted of me in the past without my consent, I will not send any photos or videos until there is established trust. I don’t care how much you promise you won’t screenshot or post them, I will not send any until I trust you.

Likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature. My toys are medium dildo, small dildo, bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, rope, hand cuffs, nipple and clit clamps, paddle, clothespins, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, collar and leash, nipple and clit suckers, household items

If interested, please send me a DM. If it seems like there’s potential I will give you my Kik info. Basic messages saying “hey” or “how are you” will likely be ignored.

If you Kik me without sending a DM first and do not even tell me your GD username you will be blocked. I will not be manipulated into a situation or be talked into sending photos that way
messaged you in pm read that
Old 02-07-2020, 10:01 AM   #5
Ben8725

I have sent you a PM, hope to hear from you soon!
Old 02-07-2020, 12:24 PM   #6
Deadpool871

Lol messed up on the first message titling it hey. Missed the part that hey would be ignored

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.

Toys: vibrator, enema douches, pair of women's used dirty pants, a shoelace

Huge fart and sniffing fetish

Advertisements
Kink Talk