Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2020, 05:23 AM   #1
JRussel

Alarm 25M I deserve rules punishment

I've been trying to kick some bad habits of mine by creating punishment rules for every habit I relapse on. I've created two punish rules and my roommate also created punishment rules.

Unfortunately I relapsed on these bad habits five times so now I open it up to getdare since in my experience, you guys are very good at creating punishment rules.

Here are my bad habits I am trying to break. They may change.
  • Picking my nose
  • Biting my nails
  • Biting my arm

Habits I want to get into
  • Cleaning my room once a week
  • Changing my underwear every day
  • Not looking at my phone before my alarm rings on weekdays
  • Eating three times a day
  • Shower everyday

And here are the punishment rules so far and how long they last
  • Put on clear nail polish
  • Put on colored nail polish - 2 days
  • Do 100xp of French on Duolingo every day - 27 days
  • Speak only French when I am at home - 6 days

And some future rules/punishments
  • put girly panties if I don't change my underwear

The first two were selected by me since I don't like girly things. I live in a liberal area and I picked pink/skin tone matching nail polish so it doesn't have any negative big impact but it is bothersome to me.
People do notice it and I've gotten a comment about it. It also feels really weird like I got some weird casing on my nails. This has kept me from biting them.

The second two were suggested my my roommate. They are fluent in French and they know that I don't like how the French language sounds and are really enjoying me struggling to speak a language I barely know. It makes me feel like I'm practically mute when I am home.

Now you can feel free to extend any of the punishment lengths by one day if you so desire. Also you may create new punishment rules of I break one of my habits again. I have some limits in my signature. I might add more limits depending on what I see.

Part of me hopes that no one replies but another part of me does so I can finally kick some of these long term bad habits. Probably won't see this until after work.

Limit - Pictures, permanent, anything sexual at work, illegal, cheating

My rules/

Last edited by JRussel; 01-30-2020 at 02:34 PM.
JRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 05:28 AM   #2
growler21d
Distinguished Member

I understand your first 3 bad habits, the rest I'm not sure how they qualify as bad. Can you explain why those are bad and what needs to change?

As for extension to a punishment, I don't see learning a new language as punishment so have another day on Duolingo.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 05:35 AM   #3
JRussel

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
I understand your first 3 bad habits, the rest I'm not sure how they qualify as bad. Can you explain why those are bad and what needs to change?

As for extension to a punishment, I don't see learning a new language as punishment so have another day on Duolingo.
The first one about cleaning my room, I am a bit of a slob and right now my room is fairly messy so on the weekends I plan on breaking the messiness habit and start cleaning my room.

I also have a bad habit of forgetting to change my underwear which is gross and unhealty so I need to change them everyday so I can kick that habit.

I tend to wake up super early for no reason and when I do, I often look at my phone to check the time and keep myself awake. By breaking this, I can get a better sleep.

I've been losing weight by forgetting to eat so this will try and get me healthier by eating three times a day.

And as for why learning a language is punishment, 1. I am really bad at languages, It took me longer than normal to learn even my first language and 2. I don't like how the French language sounds (that oo sound is something that really bothers me for some reason) so that is why my roommate picked that punishment.

My rules/
Old 01-30-2020, 05:47 AM   #4
growler21d
Distinguished Member

So the first 3 are habits you want to change from, and the last 4 are habits you want to change to.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 06:17 AM   #5
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

If you leave the house without having changed your underwear that day, when you get home you have to change... into some girly panties for the rest of the day

This will remind you to change your underwear the next day too, 'cause if you forget you're gonna be leaving the house still in panties! :P

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 10:02 AM   #6
JRussel

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
So the first 3 are habits you want to change from, and the last 4 are habits you want to change to.
Yes sorry I will edit the op.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
If you leave the house without having changed your underwear that day, when you get home you have to change... into some girly panties for the rest of the day

This will remind you to change your underwear the next day too, 'cause if you forget you're gonna be leaving the house still in panties! :P
Thank you. I' ve never worn anything but boxers but if it is anything like how this nail polish feels, it will constantly bother me. Even days later I can still smell the polish.

My rules/

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad habits, punishment, rules