Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
Kittycupcake

Default Initiate and Humiliate this 21F Whore

Home alone for awhile and feeling really horny. I've been lurking on here for awhile and wanted to get in on some of the fun. My likes/dislikes are in the description. I'm up for trying most things. Make me feel like the dirty slut I don't want to admit I am. Full reports will be given either on here or via PM

Dislikes: drinking pee, public

Limits: shit, blood, permanent harm, pictures/videos, family or other individuals, chemical play

Current toys: wearable vibrator, bullet vibe, vibrating g-spot dildo, 8 inch suction cup dildo, butt plugs, nipple clamps

BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/235169

No Kik and not looking for a master, just looking to play
Kittycupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:35 PM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s keep this nice and simple

Place yourself into a bra connection wedgie under your clothing, and go about your daily business
Drink a pint of water every half hour.
You cannot remove the wedgie until after you have emptied your bladder, and you can’t empty your bladder without permission from someone here on getdare

Hope you enjoy
Darkside94
Old 12-05-2019, 02:48 PM   #3
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

carve a pair of large dildos (put a knot in it if you feel brave) from bars of soap. My favorite for the task is bronners peppermint castile bar soap.
Then, soak your dildos for a while in warm water, and prepare your ass and cunt... I want you to start fucking the soap dildos hard, 70 thrusts a minute, if it has a knot then get the knot all the way in, all the way out on each thrust. Do this till your holes are foaming and sudsy, and then write up a full report.
Do this the next time you shower

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:54 PM   #4
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

place 10 clothes pins across each of your breasts making sure at least 3 are on each nipple. Keep them on for 30 minutes, then the fun begins. In order to remove a clothes pin you must first write a degrading word or phrase on your body. The pins on your nipples are the last to come off, and can only be removed by twisting. If one or more happen to fall off before meeting the requirements you will clip it to your tongue for the rest of the dare.

to be clear 1 written word or phrase = 1 clothes pin removed

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:59 PM   #5
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Cut yourself a spruce bough and use it to spank your pussy and tits with. Start with 5 times each the first day and increase by 5 swats each every day from now till Christmas. For Christmas Eve cut a branch about 6-8 inches long, tuck it from between your ass cheeks and under up through your pussy to above your clit. Wear a tight thong over it to keep it tightly between your butt cheeks and pussy lips. You may remove it at 6pm on Christmas Day.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:31 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Next time you are in a public bathroom: Strip naked and kneel on the floor. Set a timer for two minutes. Stay kneeling and naked. If at the end of the two minutes it's you are wet. Push your clothing out of the stall and play with yourself for two more minutes. Then stop and repeat I am a slut for two more minutes.

If you cum: you are a slut. Stay naked for 5 more minutes before getting dressed. For the last minute you may not be in the stall or, at least the door will be unlocked.

If you do not cum: Congrats. You may finish. Maybe you aren't the slut you think you are.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:36 PM   #7
shr

This dare combines your likes and dislikes.

Steps -
  1. Remove all of your clothing. Keep your panties in your mouth till instructed otherwise.
  2. Write whore on your face with red lipstick such that the O is formed by your lips. WH on on side and RE on the other.
  3. Drink 3 glasses of water.
  4. Stand in front of your mirror and edge once using your bullet vibe.
  5. Do three sets of 10 squats in front of the mirror. After every squat you must spank your ass once. After every set you must spank your pussy 10 times.
  6. Remove the panties from your mouth.
  7. Drink 3 more glasses of water.
  8. Edge once more in front of the mirror using your bullet vibe.
  9. Hold in your pee for 30 minutes.
  10. BONUS - If you want to earn an orgasm, hold in your pee for an additional 45 minutes.
  11. After the time is up, you must collect half a glass of pee and drink it
shr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:33 PM   #8
Marshall_235

Insert a vibrator on its highest setting in your pussy. Then, take a deck of cards and split them in half, 2 full suits in each and then shuffle each deck. Get an elastic band and strip naked. Each suit is as follows, hearts - left nipple Diamond - right nipple Clubs - clit Spades - both arse cheeks/arsehole. Draw a card from each pile and if they match, snap the elastic band on each corresponding body part the number of times shown on the card. If you draw 2 -10 you snap that many times. If it's a Jack it's 12, a Queen it's 15, a King it's 20 and and Ace is 25. If you draw a Joker at any time whether it's a match or not you must snap the band 10 times on each body part. Once you have finished the date you can come, but not before.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 04:23 PM   #9
Kittycupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
Let’s keep this nice and simple

Place yourself into a bra connection wedgie under your clothing, and go about your daily business
Drink a pint of water every half hour.
You cannot remove the wedgie until after you have emptied your bladder, and you can’t empty your bladder without permission from someone here on getdare

Hope you enjoy
Darkside94
Starting this now, I apologize for not getting to it sooner. I need to start cleaning the house, so this will be under my clothes as I do that. Thank you sir!

Limits: shit, blood, permanent harm, pictures/videos, family or other individuals, chemical play

Current toys: wearable vibrator, bullet vibe, vibrating g-spot dildo, 8 inch suction cup dildo, butt plugs, nipple clamps

Old 12-07-2019, 04:26 PM   #10
Kittycupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
carve a pair of large dildos (put a knot in it if you feel brave) from bars of soap. My favorite for the task is bronners peppermint castile bar soap.
Then, soak your dildos for a while in warm water, and prepare your ass and cunt... I want you to start fucking the soap dildos hard, 70 thrusts a minute, if it has a knot then get the knot all the way in, all the way out on each thrust. Do this till your holes are foaming and sudsy, and then write up a full report.
Do this the next time you shower
I apologize sir, I have not done this one. The last time I fucked myself using soap or anything similar, it made my holes too painful to use or pee so this is not something I am okay with doing. Is there another task or punishment you can give this weak little whore?

Old 12-07-2019, 04:27 PM   #11
Kittycupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
place 10 clothes pins across each of your breasts making sure at least 3 are on each nipple. Keep them on for 30 minutes, then the fun begins. In order to remove a clothes pin you must first write a degrading word or phrase on your body. The pins on your nipples are the last to come off, and can only be removed by twisting. If one or more happen to fall off before meeting the requirements you will clip it to your tongue for the rest of the dare.

to be clear 1 written word or phrase = 1 clothes pin removed
This dumb whore doesn't have any clothespins is there another task or punishment you would be able to give me?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, horny, humiliate, newbie, orgasm