Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2020, 04:30 PM   #1
Sawrap

Default 19F virgin needs something kind of tame.

hey! So I have no clue how to do all the fancy like second bar with likes and dislikes so I’m just gonna wing it all.
I’ve never done anything like this. I’ve read lots of posts and I’ve never done a dare. I don’t have any supplies- no toys nothing fancy. And so, I decided to be brave and request one. This is my first impression so don’t wimp out on me.
Idk what I like or dislike really but these are my limits
Limits: public, poop, unsafe, unsanitary.
Sawrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 04:48 PM   #2
athmarr
Distinguished Member

That’s a very broad request, but an easy starting point for you that I expect you’ll have the required parts for in the house. Get an elastic band, and a couple of clothes pegs. Snap the elastic band 5 times against each nipple, then put the clothes pegs on them as far as you can (not just right on the tip of your nipples). Keep them on whilst you report how it feels to you, and let us know what draws you to bdsm/what fantasies you’ve had for an idea of direction. Doesn’t have to be specific, just if it’s pain/humiliation/service to others/bondage/etc that was the main draw to creating an account and wanting to explore more of from what you’ve read.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:55 PM   #3
Quanta

How about you try some orgasm denial.
Edge yourself 10 times before your next orgasm.

Has there been any kinks that you've found yourself being drawn to?
There's something called the BDSM test which might help you get a better idea of what you want to try.

kik: QuantaGD

Discord: Quanta#6319

Last edited by Quanta; 01-14-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 05:06 PM   #4
Sawrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
That’s a very broad request, but an easy starting point for you that I expect you’ll have the required parts for in the house. Get an elastic band, and a couple of clothes pegs. Snap the elastic band 5 times against each nipple, then put the clothes pegs on them as far as you can (not just right on the tip of your nipples). Keep them on whilst you report how it feels to you, and let us know what draws you to bdsm/what fantasies you’ve had for an idea of direction. Doesn’t have to be specific, just if it’s pain/humiliation/service to others/bondage/etc that was the main draw to creating an account and wanting to explore more of from what you’ve read.
Ok ok. I think that I like the pressure of being told what to do. I don’t like pain I don’t think but I’d consider exploring. Humiliation sounds interesting, but it’d have to be fairly tame and private I think? I’m not sure about bondage, but I’d be interested in exploring.
Old 01-14-2020, 05:08 PM   #5
Sawrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanta View Post
How about you try some orgasm denial.
Edge yourself 10 times before your next orgasm.

Has there been any kinks that you've found yourself being drawn to?
There's something called the BDSM test which might help you get a better idea of what you want to try.

Alrighty- I answered some of this questions in my previous reply
The following user says Thank You to Sawrap for this post:
Old 01-14-2020, 05:20 PM   #6
Sawrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
My nipples feel like fire. The flicks were cold and sharp and the clips pinched and puckered. They’re slipping off as I speak.
Old 01-14-2020, 05:33 PM   #7
athmarr
Distinguished Member

You list public as a limit too, if this is too far feel free to say so and ignore it as public generally has several degrees from things not noticeable to others but done in public, through to very explicit flashing or tasks where the aim is to get caught. But next time you go to a shop, do so without a bra, and if you’d like to go further the time after that without any underwear at all.

As for now, I assume you have a mirror of some description or even just the front camera of a phone you can use as one. Strip off, then on your knees looking at yourself in the mirror spank your arse 20 times and say clearly after each ‘thank you sir’. They should be reasonable strength spanks, but this time you can choose if you use your hand or something else (rulers and hairbrushes make good household spanking implements) and report back on how it goes.
Old 01-14-2020, 08:39 PM   #8
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

You were asking for blackmail and on kik a year ago... Today you're a virgin who has never done a dare?
That doesn't make any sense.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:49 PM   #9
Sawrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
You were asking for blackmail and on kik a year ago... Today you're a virgin who has never done a dare?
That doesn't make any sense.
I didn’t do it a year ago? Like I posted but didn’t respond.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:59 PM   #10
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Would you be willing to try that again now

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:28 AM   #11
coolplay69uk

Drink all of your first pee of the day.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:49 PM   #12
Sawrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Would you be willing to try that again now
Yeah probably. I can’t find the post though
Old 01-16-2020, 12:48 AM   #13
Sawrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Drink all of your first pee of the day.
Whoa buddy, lol I guess that’s a limit too, now. I don’t wanna go full drinking my secretions on day one. This is a learning process
Old 01-16-2020, 01:01 AM   #14
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

He Sawrap, welcome to getdare! To honour your getdare name I dare you to use Saran Wrap on your body to create a bra and panties, followed by masturbation (only touch the wrap!) for 20 minutes (don't orgasm!). After that, do a 15 minute cardio workout and repeat the masturbation.

Let us know in a report how it went and how you felt during the different stages..
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:10 AM   #15
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawrap View Post
Whoa buddy, lol I guess that’s a limit too, now. I don’t wanna go full drinking my secretions on day one. This is a learning process
What about a easy start? Pee into a shot glass and pour.that into another drink.to dilute the flavour

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#virgin #baby #mild #new