Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2019, 05:57 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Default 23/F summer break and home alone

Hey,

So I have a few weeks off work/studying and I want to use my time well with dares and general training.
I would love to complete at least 1 dare a day, enough to keep me horny and therefore committed.

Things I'm interested in for these dares -
Edging and denial - no longterm denial (a few days maximum)
Pee schedule/play - I'm a beginner
Semi public - in my yard and possibly on shopping outings
Pain - I particularly enjoy clit pain but want to push my limits (nothing permanent)

I will complete all appropriate dares posted in this thread with a report. Please PM me if you are interested/want to give me a private dare.

Only form of contact is GD. No pictures.
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:48 AM   #2
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

Hey! What do you think about bondage? I dare you to go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store as following:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or if it's cold, wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:07 AM   #3
cunningloser

Do you have a bath to lay in, if so get your legs in the air and towards you and try to pee on yourself
cunningloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:17 PM   #4
Filthycumguzzler

How about this: You have 4 times you’re allowed to pee throughout the day, and these times have to be at least 3 hours apart from each other. Any other time you pee, it has to be outside in your yard somewhere. I’d love to hear how this goes!

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:24 PM   #5
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shopping dare

Hi. I’ve done this a few times and it’s excuting

Just go to a mall shopping. Be there about 4 to 5 hours. And every 15 minutes bend over to look at something on a bottom shelf. Bend at the waist

Oh yes. And be dressed in a micro mini skirt and sheer top. No bra or panties. So every time you bend over. You expose yourself fully

Also try on a few pairs of shoes. But in a store where the clerk helps by sitting in front of you on a stool and places the shoes on your feet. Ensure your legs are spread far enough so he or she can see everything

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 01:42 AM   #6
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaleen View Post
Hi. I’ve done this a few times and it’s excuting

Just go to a mall shopping. Be there about 4 to 5 hours. And every 15 minutes bend over to look at something on a bottom shelf. Bend at the waist

Oh yes. And be dressed in a micro mini skirt and sheer top. No bra or panties. So every time you bend over. You expose yourself fully

Also try on a few pairs of shoes. But in a store where the clerk helps by sitting in front of you on a stool and places the shoes on your feet. Ensure your legs are spread far enough so he or she can see everything
This might be a bit too much for me right now so is it ok to change it slightly? I could go on a shopping trip with a short dress on and no panties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthycumguzzler View Post
How about this: You have 4 times you’re allowed to pee throughout the day, and these times have to be at least 3 hours apart from each other. Any other time you pee, it has to be outside in your yard somewhere. I’d love to hear how this goes!
This is perfect for a beginner like me! I'll do this for a couple of days before reporting back to you. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:11 AM   #7
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningloser View Post
Do you have a bath to lay in, if so get your legs in the air and towards you and try to pee on yourself
This was an interesting task. More difficult than I thought it would be.
I made sure I definitely needed to pee. The bathtub was cold but made me need to pee more. Once in the position, my hips as high as they could go with my legs spread. I finally let go and showered myself. It was a strange feeling having my piss spraying onto my face but it did turn me on.

Thank you for the dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Hey! What do you think about bondage? I dare you to go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store as following:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or if it's cold, wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went.

J

This was the most public dare I have ever done so I wore a baggy dress so it wasn't visible.
I found tying my tits quite difficult so I'm not sure they were tight enough. Having a bra on squashing my tits was uncomfortable but a turn on. My nipples were hard.
No one noticed what I was doing even though I was nervous and not enjoying it - the longer I did it the hornier I became.

Thanks for this dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthycumguzzler View Post
So I've been doing this dare for the past couple of days and harder than I thought but I'm enjoying it, oddly it turns me on.
I've found it difficult to keep track of time but I'm getting better at the 3hours no peeing rule. I've peed in the yard several times now and I'm feeling less nervous each time which is great for me!! I always do it in private part of the yard that hopefully no one can see. I've tried a couple of different peeing positions including kneeling with my legs spread and squatting with hips stuck out.
I look forward to more pees in the yard, thanks for the ongoing dare!

Last edited by XOpleaseme; 07-26-2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Typing error.
The following 2 users say Thank You to XOpleaseme for this post:
Old 07-26-2019, 03:12 AM   #8
Andale

Are you willing to do stuff in your front or back yard?
Do you live alone?
Andale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 03:57 AM   #9
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andale View Post
Are you willing to do stuff in your front or back yard?
Do you live alone?
Yes I am willing to do things in my back yard. I have only peed out there so I am a beginner in this area.
I live with my partner so completing dares whilst he is at work.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:02 AM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

This might be too risky for you but that's up to you.

Much like the pee on yourself in the bath dare, but this time do it in your back yard.

Now for the second half if you do the task, it increases the risk a bit further so it is optional. Roll a die and times the result by ten. You have to spank your clit with a wooden spoon that many times before you are allowed back inside to clean up.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:12 AM   #11
Andale

In at home only wear a long shirt
If your in the yard take it off
Keep a skirt in the car just in case but try to go to a store and buy some things naked but a shirt bonus points if I can see your nipples through it
Andale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 01:14 PM   #12
XOpleaseme

**bumping** need more dares to complete tonight - I need to do 54 edges by July 31st. 11/54 complete
Old 07-26-2019, 01:18 PM   #13
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Complete three edges in the backyard laying in the grass naked tonight.

Also tonight two edges in your front yard, if naked is to risky wear the shirt previously ordered and lift it up to expose your pussy. You may stay close to the house for this.

Report back here.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 08:21 AM   #14
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andale View Post
In at home only wear a long shirt
If your in the yard take it off
Keep a skirt in the car just in case but try to go to a store and buy some things naked but a shirt bonus points if I can see your nipples through it
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Complete three edges in the backyard laying in the grass naked tonight.

Also tonight two edges in your front yard, if naked is to risky wear the shirt previously ordered and lift it up to expose your pussy. You may stay close to the house for this.

Report back here.

Thank you both for the dares but these might be a little too public right now. Hopefully I'll get more confident and be able to complete them later!
Old 07-28-2019, 09:09 AM   #15
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Since you have interest in expanding your pain horizons and enjoy clit pain, try this:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon or ruler. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please send me your detailed report afterwards
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, denial, pain, pee, public