Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2019, 11:02 AM   #1
FootBitch

Key Solo Padlock Fun (Male)

Hey guys,

I’m a little behind on the whole sex toy scene and I’ve just got a set of 3 small padlocks. I don’t really have a chastity cage or anything obvious to use them on and unfortunately the padlocks are too small to fit around my dick or balls. I was just wondering if you guys could think of anything fun and creative I could do with them?

Im open to all suggestions and would like to try something with them sometime tonight, all contributions are welcome and appreciated!

Happy Daring, your friendly neighbourhood FootBitch!

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:41 PM   #2
LockedLemy

One you can try to do is to put a string around your balls with slack hanging down and tie a lock in the part that is hanging, find things that have a loop and put them on the lock until you can barely take the weight without your hands, then lock it and blindfold yourself, spin for 10 seconds and throw the key behind your back, now you are not allowed to use your hands to take the load, you can only drag it while you search around the room for your key blindfolded, also you have to be naked.
I expect a report with this dare. Have fun

Kik : BoredCuriousSissy

Likes: Anal, crossdress, semi-messy, chastity, nipple torture, enemas, spanking, edge, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, feeling like a slave, hidden-public, diapers, pics (no face tho).

Limits: poo (but I will mess a diaper), intense pain, blood, family, permanent marks, fully public.

I have a decent assortment of clothes and toys, ask away!
LockedLemy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk