Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-05-2019, 12:59 PM   #1
Sluttymilf

Default Spice up my chores

Hi. Hubby and I are looking for ways to spice up my weekly chore time. Somethings we have done before include me being naked, wearing butt plug, benwa balls, nipple clamps, wearing slutty clothes (super short skirt, mesh dress, sheer tank, etc).

Will post response to any ideas offered and a response of how it went once we try (we usually have chore time on the weekends).

Thanks in advance!

Likes: anal & vaginal insertion, self bondage, pain, humiliation, teasing

Soft limits: semi-public (i.e. can't be discovered, no one not consenting involved), long term tasks, orgasm control (short term ok - up to 2 hours)

Hard limits: public, lasting injury, pee, scat, illegal, family, permanent, blood, pictures/video, marks that can't be hidden in shorts & tank, cleaning with tongue, fisting
Sluttymilf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:09 PM   #2
Master.P

You don't really say what you have or don't have and what your normal chore time is. I'd be happy to help you out. Why don't you give me some ideas of a normal chore time behavior and what types of outfits/clothes you have. Additionally any toys that you have. If you would like near instant and real time help, feel free to kik me. Master.P85

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:16 AM   #3
Sluttymilf

So you didn’t read my post apparently. I may not have gone into extreme detail as to what I have but that would take literal hours to list.

Likes: anal & vaginal insertion, self bondage, pain, humiliation, teasing

Soft limits: semi-public (i.e. can't be discovered, no one not consenting involved), long term tasks, orgasm control (short term ok - up to 2 hours)

Hard limits: public, lasting injury, pee, scat, illegal, family, permanent, blood, pictures/video, marks that can't be hidden in shorts & tank, cleaning with tongue, fisting
Sluttymilf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, chores