Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2018, 09:00 PM   #1
Zerkry

Default 18th birthday!

Hello everyone,
yes, you read that correctly. Today is my 18th birthday!

Since I'm now one year older I wanted to try out something new and all of this on here seems to be a lot of fun and very exiting.
And because this is my first thread I just want to get into all of this, meaning that I am basically open for anything exiting.

Here is some info about me to start of:
I am (as you know) 18 years old, male and heterosexual. Furthermore I'm mostly submissive and I like to serve and submit to others. But I can also be a little bit switch sometimes.
I go to school and I'm currently in my last year and live with my family, so keep that in mind.

You are probably thinking: "What kind of slut has nothing else to do on his birthday then to join this website?"
And if you think that you're totally correct: I am a huge slut!

So now it's up to you to decide what to do with me: Either you can punish me for being such a naughty slut or you can give me some presents for my birthday. Or both^^

I'm basically open for anything, like dares, rules etc...
Just make sure to tell me how long I should follow each rule (to start of max. 1 month)

Since I'm fairly new to all this I don't own any toys jet; but I can get my hands on all kind of household items like ropes, tape and rope like things for bondage, a hairbrushhandle for anal and clothespins for pain and, and, and
I've got two types of clothespins: One type is kind of spiky at the end, meaning that this can inflict much more pain; the other type is less harmful and pretty average.

Here's a short list with my likes/dislikes so you know me a bit better:

Likes: Bondage, extreme oral, spitplay Orgasms, serving others, verbal humiliation and degradation, edges, light pain, cum-play, ruined orgasms
Dislikes: heavy pain, denial, toothpaste
Limits: Friends and family, public, photos, scat, permanent, diapers and anything that should be common sense

Now it's up to you to decide what this birthday slut has to do. I have plenty of time since there are currently winter holidays. Give me dares and rules to submit to. Have fun with me while I have to obey.

I'll report back on all the dares and rules I did and request a punishment if not done to satisfaction

And finally, to make this a bit more exiting for you and to keep you responding on here, I'll be denied until this thread is inactive unless you tell me to orgasms in one if you dares/rules

Show this birthday slut what GetDare is like!
Zerkry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 09:46 PM   #2
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Happy Birthday! ^w^
Why don't you do 100 naked jumping jacks to celebrate? :3
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 10:54 PM   #3
Zerkry

Thanks; will do them as soon as I find some time
Old 12-28-2018, 06:44 AM   #4
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Spank your rear to the tune of happy birthday, making sure to spank extra hard for the last "Happy birthday to you." One spank for each syllable.
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 11:34 PM   #5
Zerkry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
Happy Birthday! ^w^
Why don't you do 100 naked jumping jacks to celebrate? :3
I did the jumping jacks which wasn't that hard to do. After completing the 100 jumping jacks I only felt slightly out of breath. Doing this naked made me feel kind of exited, but not that much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Spank your rear to the tune of happy birthday, making sure to spank extra hard for the last "Happy birthday to you." One spank for each syllable.
I liked your idea and did the spank myself to the tune of "Happy birthday to you". My ass turned slightly red, especially at the end. But since the song isn't that long thistask was also not that hard.

Thanks for giving me these dares. Feel free to add new ones since I'll continue on here
Old 12-29-2018, 02:45 AM   #6
Spleen

you have a pm from me

Bdsm Test result 13/11/2019
http://bdsmtest.org/r/8tjmRTuJ

Bdsm Test result 14/11/2016
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3062955
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk