Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2019, 07:38 AM   #1
sluttoyonlineforall

Default happy new year dare

let me do something that i will regret for the whole of next year.
leaving me in fear.
you might want me to keep your contact or not to allow me to beg when i regreted it.

pm me
dare only valid from 2019 to 1st sec of 2020
Old 12-31-2019, 08:30 AM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

Start at 6pm with 6 pieces of clothes on. Every hour, on the hour, you will remove one piece of clothing and edge yourself once. Continue this until 11:45pm when you will remove your last piece of clothing. Remain naked until 11:55pm. At this time you will play with yourself and try to keep yourself on edge. Now, watching a countdown you will have the 10 second countdown to New Years to cum. If you manage to cum in those 10 seconds then have a happy New Year. If you don't then you immediately stop touching yourself the moment the clock strikes midnight. Now you have this rule for the entire year of 2020: Before you may cum you have to gain permission from someone here on GetDare.
Happy New Year!

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 10:08 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Leave your house. You may not pee or go back home until you have given all your clothes away.

Once you have given your clothes away, if it is not midnight you must ask people to have sex with you until the new year stops. If no one asks and you cant give your clothes away by 11.30pm .pee in a bowl, outside, naked, dump it over your head and masturbate to orgasm at midnight. No shower for the next hour and you now cant go home until you are seen naked and pee covered by a stranger.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk