Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
JustQ

Default November rules

Hello everyone,
I thought that I'd also like to try complete one full month with the rules you give me, since November is rapidly approaching and I never did this before.
You can basically give me any rules you like and I'll give my best to complete them all and I'd I fail I'll request the punishment I deserve.

To make things more fun (at least for all of you) I'd suggest that you mainly use my dislikes for the rules as a little punishment for me beeing so horny last month.
The only thing I'd beg you to do is that I want to be able to cum; you can make it really hard for me to cum, but I really want to ;Thanks

Here's some general information on my usual week which you can use within your rules:
On most days I'll have classes form 8/9am until around 16pm. After that I'll be at home most times (I live with my family).
You can especially control my weekends since I have lots of time on Sun- and Saturdays.

I'm looking forward to your rules; but if you feel like it you can give me dares as well
Feel free to ask of you have any questions

Thanks!
JustQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 04:51 PM   #2
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Whenever you cum, it has to be on your plug. Then put that plug in your rear and enjoy being filled with your own cream :3
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:04 PM   #3
JustQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Whenever you cum, it has to be on your plug. Then put that plug in your rear and enjoy being filled with your own cream :3
Thanks; will definitely do that.
I'm still looking for new rules since November is just around the corner
JustQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk