Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2018, 09:38 AM   #1
newbieslave99

Default Weekend of Hell

I have off from work all weekend (I get home around 9:30 Friday night and don't have to go back to work until Tuesday afternoon), and aside from a few hours on Sunday, i have nothing to do that will interfere will the kinky weekend i would love to have.
I will order the toys you guys tell me to (I have extra money from selling pictures recently), as long as I can get them on amazon prime, and I will do every dare you guys give me, with a full report (no pictures though), as long as it doesn't interfere with my limits, listed below. If I cannot do the dare for some reason, I will let you know on here and will accept a punishment for not doing the dare.
I will not accept dares on kik (I pretty much just ignore the random messages I get on there anyways unless you let me know why youre messaging me), but I will accept dares in the comments here and through PM on here.

The toys I have right now: vibrator wand, enema bulb, dildo, 4 anal plugs (only the smaller 3 fit in my ass, the biggest fits in my cunt), tail plug, collar, elastic/stretchy panties, ball gag, and a pack of clothes pins, and a single diaper. (last of the pack)

Things I am interested in doing this weekend: chastity, wedgies, edging, nipple and clit torture, forced orgasms, bathroom control, pussy stretching, diaper wearing, spanking.
I have pictures for sale on kik, kik me for more info

I am looking for a master or mistress. kik me for info.
kik: newbieslave99
DON'T FUCKING MESSAGE ME ON KIK IF YOU'RE GONNA IGNORE MY LIMITS
newbieslave99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:10 AM   #2
newbieslave99

bumping the post.
I have pictures for sale on kik, kik me for more info

I am looking for a master or mistress. kik me for info.
kik: newbieslave99
DON'T FUCKING MESSAGE ME ON KIK IF YOU'RE GONNA IGNORE MY LIMITS
newbieslave99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk