Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-25-2018, 02:25 AM   #1
just myself

Default poker predicament

Taylor couldn't believe her sorority roommates had made her agree to have sex with a horse statue in the school assembly area on her eighteenth birthday.

The statue of the horse stood eight feet high with a soldier riding him and underneath was his eight inch long and three inch thick bronze cock. But there she was, about to it while her sorority sisters giggled to themselves. She swallowed and started making faint noises under her breath as she pushed herself hard against the huge cold horse cock. Taylor thought she couldn't do it but she had to, or the other girls would never let her live it down.

The situation started the day before at the sorority house. It was Christmas and a day before Taylor's eighteenth birthday and most of the sorority girls had gone home for the holidays or at boyfriend’s houses for the holidays leaving Taylor and three other girls (Alice, Sammy and Joan) looking after the house for a few weeks due to circumstances beyond their control where they couldn’t be home with their families.

Out of the three of them Taylor was the newest sorority and the shyest.
It was 11 o'clock in the morning and the girls were already whipping out the wine and eggnog. Taylor knew being a fairly new girl she needed to go along with the others and try to fit in a little better so she wanted to use this time alone with the other girls to try and impress and try and have fun with them over the festive holidays.

It started innocent at first playing card games and watching videos then things changed. They started playing strip poker. They all thought it sounded like fun. Getting naked, even with just a bunch of girls was still amusing. It was still only 12 o’clock midday at this point and they were all getting drunk.
Taylor was a terrible poker player but she joined in anyway having a bit more confidence due to the alcohol and she quickly found herself without socks, then she had to say goodbye to her sweater, then her pants, and then she had to hand over her bra to Alice who seemed to be on a winning streak. Taylor lost the next hand too. That brought a rise from all the girls who were
excited to see her shed her tiny white cotton panties.

Taylor stood up and placed two of her fingers under the elastic of the waistband and unceremoniously slipped them off and down to the floor where she picked them up and with a red face handed them to Alice leaving her the only fully naked girl on the room.

Being a little drunk Taylor liked the attention of that the giggling girls were giving her but tried not to let them know she felt. She changed position with Sammy to sit closer to the fire they had built and held her knees, trying to stay somewhat modest, but knowing full well they could still see her butt and her breasts the way she was sitting.

It was Joan’s turn to deal the next hand, “you don't have any clothes left what about double or nothing?” Joan said as the others egged Taylor on to keep playing. "What's that mean?" Taylor replied, "I dunno, what we will make her do if she loses?” Joan replied as they started chattering amongst themselves about her forfeit.

After about five minutes Joan said to Taylor “if you win you get your cloths back and I do a strip tease for everyone but if you lose you have to stay naked for forty eight hours strait. Taylor kind of liked being naked. It made her feel a little more free so agreeing to this bet was kind of fun and if she one she got dressed again and being nude anyway she didn’t mind staying that way and she would be liked by her friends for being a good sport and keeping her word.

Once again Taylor lost but little did she know the cards were marked and the others had organized this a few days earlier while they were discussing what to do for fun over Christmas. As the day went on and the more Taylor drank the more she didn’t realize what was going on.

Once again she lost the next hand and they all laughed. Now it was Alice’s turn to deal, "Okay, double or nothing again” Taylor sighed, "What more could I possibly do? You already have me naked for two days.” After confiding in each other they came up with an idea and told it to Taylor.

“Ok if you win this hand you can get dressed but if you lose for the next forty eight hours while you are nude you have to do everything no matter what we ask of you and if you fail to do so we will make you do it by force.”

She paused for a Minute thinking of her predicament and thought to herself she would have to do housework nude or something like that to keep them entertained.“Ok one more hand. “

end of part one
Old 08-25-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
just myself

Taylor agreed, and once again she lost the hand. With a cheer and some more giggling They told her that now she had to do what they told her for forty eight hours. she was in charge of keeping the fire going and had to go outside nude get the firewood from the pile in the backyard. She laughed and without thinking about it she darted out the back door to the wood pile. It was a cold day with the wind blowing a gale and the university town made up of sorority houses, dorm rooms and teachers accommodation was almost completely empty this time of year due to the holidays with only a couple of students and some security officers which occasionally patrolled the town but were well known to the girls and let a lot of things they did slide.

Taylor grabbed a log in each hand and then darted back into house. Taylor threw the logs on the fire and sat down in front of it again, the girls all cheered. She was their hero, but clearly they wanted more and Taylor feeling drunk, pleased with her efforts to please the others and a dampness she could feel between her legs wanted more as well.

The next demand came soon after Taylor sat back in front of the fire to warm up. Joan came up with a suggestion of taking pictures of Taylor walking out of the front door to the lawn and do a nude exercise session for them to watch. Taylor loved the idea of being exposed but tried to cover it up and gave a sigh and started towards the front yard. She started with star jumps making her medium size breasts and bum jiggle as well as the cold day making her nipples harden so they were noticeable to everyone which made the other girls giggle and make fun of the situation she was in. After a little while the novelty of making her exercise to entertain them wore off and they proceeded back inside to the warm fire for more drinks.

Taylor didn't mind. She liked the idea of them taking pictures. She pretended like that bothered her though, so they'd get a kick out of it and so they wouldn't suspect that she was really enjoying herself.

It was 1 o’clock in the afternoon and Taylor had been made to go outside several more times, but they were running out of fun things to make her do. "What should we make Taylor do next?" They thought about it but couldn't come up with anything good. Taylor sighed. She didn't want to have to say it but for some reason none of them were bringing up anything good, "I'm surprised you haven't made me do anything sexual." That brought all eyes on Taylor. Alice laughed, "Yeah, you'd probably like that. We need to find something you wouldn't like." Perfect, Taylor thought.

She wanted it to be hard on her., "We should bring a couple of guys home and make you have sex with them both at the same time." Taylor said, "EEW NO! That's my one rule. No sex with guys. Got it?" They all laughed, "Is that your only rule?" Taylor nodded, "Yeah, come on, I mean, that's the nastiest thing I can think of. Think of something else."

They all thought for a while. It was harder than it might normally be because they were all trashed. Alice said, "Oh my god! I've got it! But Taylor, you have to agree to whatever we say apart from your one rule. You already promised you would and we have nude pictures of you now and we can send them to your on the internet to your father and all around school.

Taylor gulped a little. It was one thing showing a few frat boys her pictures, but her father, not the kind of guy who wanted pictures of his daughter floating around and she wouldn’t like the consequences when they met next.

"No, okay, please don't send the pictures out. What do you want me to do? Taylor was getting annoyed, "What? What is it?" The other girls were just as curious. Finally Alice said "She said before she wanted some sexual tasks to do so we should make her fuck a dog or something." That made the other girls nearly fall down laughing in their drunken state. Sure enough, as they quickly pointed out, that didn't fall into her one rule of no guys.

Joan suddenly said to the others “maybe another time” That was a relief to Taylor as she found that suggestion humiliating and was glad Joan changed the topic of the conversation.

Joan started to talk again and said jokingly to the others “wouldn’t it be fun to watch a girl fuck a horse” The room went silent for a second or two then a fit of laughter filled the room again. “There are no horses anywhere around here so that’s no fun” Sammy told the others. “I know what about getting her to fuck the horse statue at the assembly area, it’s got a big hard cock on it and she can suck it as well.

Everyone thought it was a good idea apart from Taylor who just sat there on the floor in front of the fire. “let’s go “said the girls as a hand went under each arm to lift her up as they guided her outside and toward the school making jokes about what was going to happen next.

Other than walking around outside naked with the three girls surrounding her there was a calm over her knowing that the town was deserted and she knew that they were only trying to scare me a little as part of their fun, Who would make someone fuck a statue anyway.

END OF PART TWO.

Advertisements
Kink Talk