Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2018, 03:19 PM   #1
ReluctantExhibition

Default Semi public and risky dares!

I’m exploring a new city tomorrow, and I’d love some public l, semi-public, and kind of risky dares to do tomorrow. Could involved bondage under clothing or brief exposure or whatever, as long as it obeys limits!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:35 AM   #2
tieguanyin

plane or no plane?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like: semi-public
 Dislike: rude people, pain
 Limits: photos/video/cams, family, friends,
     blood, public, illegal, permanent,
     shaving, anal, penetration
     scat, messy, bestiality,
     strong pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tieguanyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 05:50 AM   #3
ApoDom

Wear a crotch rope. If you don't know how to make one you could use
this site.
Be careful not to make it too tight, but it should be a little uncomfortable.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:48 AM   #4
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tieguanyin View Post
plane or no plane?
No plane! Sorry for late response, I’m just walking and seeing the sights! Though I do have a couple plane rides coming up (both short and long distance), so I’d love ideas for both!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 08-01-2018, 08:49 AM   #5
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoDom View Post
Wear a crotch rope. If you don't know how to make one you could use
this site.
Be careful not to make it too tight, but it should be a little uncomfortable.
Interested in: BDSM/more overt exhibitionism/temporary sensory deprivation/bondage/humiliation
Likes: Spanking/mild exhibitionism/light bondage/mild humiliation/temporary sensory deprivation/orgasms/forced orgasms
Dislikes: cbt/nonsexual pain/anal/ruined orgasms/short term denial

Old 08-01-2018, 08:59 AM   #6
ryanlloyd1185

Have your fly open at all times unless someone mention it. You may zip immediately but after every visit to the toilet/after some time has passed, unzip again.

You will have to wear pants with zipper for this, of course. And preferably tuck your shirt in
ryanlloyd1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:28 AM   #7
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlloyd1185 View Post
Have your fly open at all times unless someone mention it. You may zip immediately but after every visit to the toilet/after some time has passed, unzip again.

You will have to wear pants with zipper for this, of course. And preferably tuck your shirt in
That could be fun! Underwear or no?

Old 08-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #8
ryanlloyd1185

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
That could be fun! Underwear or no?
Underwear on of course! As much as I want you to try it bare, indecent exposure may get you in trouble
ryanlloyd1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:31 PM   #9
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
I’m exploring a new city tomorrow, and I’d love some public, semi-public, . . . or brief exposure . . .

Well this may be kind of mild, but it's the only dare that popped into my mind as I read this thread. Since you are in a new city you need to buy three new t-shirts. You know, the touristy kind, or city name, or something at a gift shop. After each purchase you must go outside in a busy place, like the parking lot or at the main entrance, remove your old t-shirt, fold it up, put it in the bag, then take any labels off the new t-shirt, and then put the new t-shirt on. Then tuck it in so you look don't look shabby.

It does not matter who may be nearby. Remember, three times at three different locations.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:49 PM   #10
sokkos

A tourist? Here is some you could try.

1. Walk into the wrong toilet somewhere busy. If you there is someone in there, apologise in a made-up language and leave. If no-one in there, go into a cubicle and edge 3 times. If someone walks in, you may stop and wait for them to leave.

2. Randomly go up some guy and say "Hi Joe, how are you doing? Not seen you since that night." And try to shake his hand.

3. If you hear any dance music on the street, start dancing and try to invite people to join you.

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Not said: I would give it a try.

I'm male and in my late 30s, straight and married.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:26 AM   #11
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlloyd1185 View Post
Underwear on of course! As much as I want you to try it bare, indecent exposure may get you in trouble
This dare was a good idea! But unfortunately, everyone was too shy to say anything to me thank you for your idea though!

Old 08-04-2018, 08:28 AM   #12
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokkos View Post
A tourist? Here is some you could try.

1. Walk into the wrong toilet somewhere busy. If you there is someone in there, apologise in a made-up language and leave. If no-one in there, go into a cubicle and edge 3 times. If someone walks in, you may stop and wait for them to leave.

2. Randomly go up some guy and say "Hi Joe, how are you doing? Not seen you since that night." And try to shake his hand.

3. If you hear any dance music on the street, start dancing and try to invite people to join you.
Haha, these were fun! The toliet one I did without meaning to, because I wasn't paying attention.

and I usually do 2 and 3 a lot anyway, just out of boredom because it makes me laugh/make new friends with locals (for example, last week someone cat called one of the women in my group, so I took the compliment instead to make him uncomfortable. We became buddies after a few minutes lol)

Old 08-04-2018, 08:29 AM   #13
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post

Well this may be kind of mild, but it's the only dare that popped into my mind as I read this thread. Since you are in a new city you need to buy three new t-shirts. You know, the touristy kind, or city name, or something at a gift shop. After each purchase you must go outside in a busy place, like the parking lot or at the main entrance, remove your old t-shirt, fold it up, put it in the bag, then take any labels off the new t-shirt, and then put the new t-shirt on. Then tuck it in so you look don't look shabby.

It does not matter who may be nearby. Remember, three times at three different locations.

Haha, I liked this idea! Though I was running low on funds for the trip, so I just did it with one shirt. Good time though!

The following user says Thank You to ReluctantExhibition for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
risky, semi public