Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #1
megalus1988

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

About Me
Hey, everyone! I'm a 23-year-old straight guy living in Canada. I'm a skinny, pale ginger, and I wear glasses. I'm a pretty big nerd, and I love playing video games, reading, writing, and playing tabletop games. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask any questions. I'm an open book!

What I'm Looking For
I would like to find a master who is interested in giving me tasks and rules to complete and follow. I don't necessarily want you to control every aspect of my life, but I'd like there to be a set of rules that I must strictly follow or suffer a punishment. Some example rules that I would consider fun would be:
  • Must be nude at all times when home alone
  • Not allowed to wear underwear. Ever. Or only specific types of humiliating underwear, like panties or crotchless.
  • Not allowed to pee in the toilet at home. When I need to pee, must piss on myself in the bathtub instead.
Things like that. And as for tasks, I like things that involve going out in public and being secretly humiliated or having a small chance of being seen/caught. I can do tasks at home as well, but I prefer to be out and about doing them.

What I Expect From You
First and foremost, I would like a master to have a decent grasp of the English language and proper grammar. You don't have to be an expert linguist or anything, but I find poor grammar and spelling to be a sign of a master who doesn't care very much.
I'd also like to maintain a reasonable level of communication for the duration of our time together (I'm looking for something long term). You don't have to reply immediately to my messages or anything like that, but I'd like to hear from you at least once a day if possible.

My Likes
- Verbal humiliation
- Small penis humiliation
- Semi-public
- Wardrobe control
- Orgasm control
- Edging
- Ruined orgasms
- Wedgies
- Spanking
- Body writing
- Piss play
- Minor crossdressing (panties)
- Willing to try new things!

Limits
- Scat
- Wax
- Blood
- Electricity
- Anything illegal (except streaking)
- Anything permanent
- Friends & family
- Bestiality
- Financial control
- Real blackmail

My Schedule
I do work a full-time job, so I may not always be free when you want me to be. For a point of reference, I live in the Mountain Time Zone (GMT -7), and I typically work either from 9am to 5pm or from 2pm to 10pm, depending on the day. Earlier in the week I work early shifts, and later in the week I work late shifts. My schedule is always changing, though, so we would probably just have to take it day by day.
I also have a decently active social life, hanging out with friends usually 2 or 3 times a week—especially on Saturdays. All that said, I can absolutely still make time every day for us to talk and play. Some days this might only be an hour or two, others it could be the whole day. But I promise at least one hour every day, if you want it.

Contact Me!
If you've read this far and you're interested in talking more, please contact me on Kik at AzMatrix! You can also respond to this thread or send me a message, but I'll be much more likely to respond quicker if you reach out on Kik.

I hope that's all the information you need to make a decision! Thank you in advance, and I look forward to being dominated by you.
The following user says Thank You to megalus1988 for this post:
Old 06-16-2018, 11:28 AM   #2
megalus1988

Bumping this now, as the master I was with is no longer available, so I'm looking for a new one. All of the contact information is the same, so feel free to message me on Kik or on here.

The only new thing I'd add to my original post is that anal play is also one of my likes, so take that as you will.

The new master I was working with disappeared on me, so I'm bumping this again to say that I'm looking for a new master or mistress. Please be sure to thoroughly read the original post and only contact me if you're looking for a long-term relationship of the type described.

I'd also like to add the following kinks to my Likes:
- Hidden public masturbation
- Naked exercise
- Diapers

I know diaper play in particular is not for everyone, so we don't have to touch that kink if you don't want to. Same goes for any of my likes, really. We can play with as many or as few of them as you like. The only thing I want for certain is the rules, as described above.

Again, my Kik is AzMatrix. Thank you!

Last edited by lola.fox; 06-27-2018 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:52 AM   #3
masterforsubs

Default slave

Hi I am an experienced master might be interested in playing with you...i have many interests... let me know if you want to play...

Dislikes: Illegal, permanent, cutting, blood.

milking: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=161300
Old 07-19-2018, 08:13 PM   #4
megalus1988

Looking for a new master now, if anyone is interested! I've been too busy over the past month to sustain a relationship, but I'm much more available now. My Kik and all other information is still accurate, so contact me if you're interested!

Advertisements
Kink Talk