Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #1
MaxSlave

Wait 20/f REALLY Needs to Pee, But how and when?

As stated this slut needs to pee very badly, but of course she's too horny to "just go".

I'm looking for fun interesting ways to go pee, and for when to go. Its gotta be soon though. Nothing public please. I need to be able to complete the dares in the privacy of my room and bathroom. Also, since the bed is not mine, I'd like to avoid peeing in it if possible.

Please post! In an hour, I'm going to pee, dares or not.

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Put your self in a shoulder wedgie making sure to pull the front tight into your pussy. Then make yourself orgasm through the wedgie. Once you’ve orgasmed pee through the wedgie. Keep the wedgie in for rest of the night if you can.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:46 AM   #3
Trainer4u

You could also stuff your pussy full of ice cubes before masturbating...

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #4
MaxSlave

After the hour mark, assuming no other posts about time are made, I will complete both of these tasks. Though I am going out tonight and wont be able to keep the shoulder wedgie in all night. Thank you for the dares!

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
Old 07-07-2018, 11:56 AM   #5
Bartho

Put a pair of clean panties in the bathroom. Grab a large container like a pitcher or large bowl and take that to your room. Strip down to just you panties and pull them tight over you pussy and pee through them into the container. Do not take off the wet panties yet. Once finished you may put on one more piece of clothing and then carry your piss to the rest room to dispose of. While in the rest room you may change your wet panties for your clean pair. Return to your room while carrying the wet panties in plain view to anyone who might see you. You can't crumple them up or hide them or anything. You just have to hope no one sees you carrying your piss soaked panties around.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.

Last edited by Bartho; 07-07-2018 at 12:08 PM.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:07 PM   #6
MaxSlave

Actually you still have 20 minutes. I started my time a little later. I will add this to the other dares and complete it in 20 minutes barring any delays. I have to go so bad now! And thank you for your addition.

Old 07-07-2018, 12:11 PM   #7
Everill
getDare Devil

So, i'm really curious about something. When you pee put a dildo in your ass. not sure if it's even possible but would be interesting.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:18 PM   #8
MaxSlave

I will add it to the dares above. Thank you. Ten minutes left.

Old 07-07-2018, 12:21 PM   #9
Trainer4u

Hope you enjoy the dare MaxSlave!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #10
MaxSlave

This was envigorating to say the least. I put as many ice cubes as could fit and the ice was melting and running down my legs before I could even put the plug in. After the plug, all my holes down there were completely full. I felt like I'd burst.

I used the wedgie which was tight against this slut's cunt, and with a jumping motion moving my undies back and forth, came into them and just about peed right then and there. By this time my pants were drenched in cum, water, and probably some pee.

I got the bowl and tried to aim as best I could into it. A lot spilled though. The butt plug made me feel like I had to poop too but stayed in on account of the wedgie holding it. It was surprisingly difficult to pee. It was as if my wedgie was creating a barrier for the pee to have to go through and I had to push a lot to get it out. It was so relieving though.

I carried the bowl into the bathroom, it's right outside my room, so no problems with public there. I cleaned up and put my new pair on, then carried the soaked underwear back with me.

Thank you so much for the dares everyone!

Old 07-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #11
Kylenut2

Very good report thank you for that. Now how would you feel if someone found those panties and was playing with them before you washed them. How would that make you feel?

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #12
MaxSlave

That would make me both extremely embarrassed and probably a little bit aroused if they are "playing" with them. I may want them to punish me for being such a slut.

Old 07-07-2018, 01:54 PM   #13
Everill
getDare Devil

What if you had to do this every time you wanted to pee .

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #14
privvy
Distinguished Member

You have to pee standing up like a male. You can pee into the toilet

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk