Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-24-2018, 10:23 AM   #1
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic
Default 2 key hotel lockout dare

The idea of this dare is that you are going to end up with 2 keys outside of your hotel room. 1 will be in your hand, and the other will be hidden. 1 will open your room and free you from embarrassment, the other will leave you stranded in risky clothing options.

To start the dare you will need 3 hotel keys. 2 that work to enter your room, and 1 that does not work, but looks identical. (You can also wrap the keys in paper if they aren't identical)

Mark 1 working key so you can keep it separate. Mix the other 2 keys up and randomly pick one.

Dice Step 1: Take the randomly picked key, and the working key with you. Go hide the random key in the following location:
Where to hide the key beforehand (easier):
1: On ice machine
2: Nearest stairwell
3: Roll again for how many floors away in stairwell
4: Drop down the stairwell
5: Next to the elevators
6: Stairwell at the farthest away floor

Where to hide the key beforehand (harder):
1: On ice machine
2: Stairwell on far end of hallway
3: Roll again for how many floors away in stairwell on far end of hallway
4: Drop down the stairwell on far end of hallway
5: Inside an elevator
6: No key! Go to the lobby to be let back in

Dice Step 2: Now return to the room with your working hotel key. Once inside your room you will strip down to the following clothing.
Clothing (Easier):
1: Towel
2: Underwear
3: Naked
4: Women's Underwear
5: T-Shirt (worn any way you'd like)
6: T-Shirt and women's underwear

Clothing (Harder):
1: Towel (No touching once you leave the room)
2: Underwear (Roll 1 more die, roll the waist band down that many times)
3: Naked
4: Women's Underwear
5: T-Shirt (worn normally)
6: T-Shirt and women's underwear (Roll 1 more die, your shirt must be lifted or rolled that many inches above your panties at all times)

Step 3: Now that you are in a bit of an awkward outfit, you will exit your room with the 2nd random key and your clothing choice only. Once you shut the door you will either be lucky and have the correct key to get back inside, or you will have to go retrieve the 2nd key.

*Harder version - You can bypass the non-working key if you want to force yourself to go retrieve the working key. Just take 2 keys with you to start the dare, both keys that work for your room. Leave 1 key and return to the room, leave the room wearing your rolled clothing without a key in hand.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 07-24-2018, 10:25 AM   #2
tjpublic

This is a dare I came up with that I think I'm going to try tonight. May even complete it on cam/video. We'll see how drunk I get this evening to determine what level of dare I'll take!
Old 07-24-2018, 10:36 AM   #3
Sybren

That’s a realy brave dare.
Willing to write a report after you performed this one?
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:30 PM   #4
tjpublic

Sure, I'll report back of I end up doing it tonight.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:44 PM   #5
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

I'm not planning a hotel stay anytime soon. I did read of another's experience doing a task similar to this.

She only wore a short robe, left her room with an ice bucket, and the key inside her room. She had to go down to the desk carrying a bucket of ice to get a key. She reported that the young man at the desk was more flustered than she was. He made up a key on the spot. She may have been able to get a key to any room in the hotel.

This was done well over a decade ago (maybe over two) and was likely in a rather classy hotel. In these days and in a not so nice hotel this kind of dare might be dangerous.

Be careful.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:18 AM   #6
tjpublic

Here's my report back on the dare. When I got back to the hotel room and had a few beers in me, an my inhibitions were a bit low. I decided to do the dice dare. I went with the easier level for location, and harder level for clothing choice.

I first rolled for location and got a 3. I rolled a 2nd dice to see how many floors away and got a 5. My room was on the 7th floor so I headed to the stairwell and went up to the 12th floor. I set the random key in the corner. On the 11th floor there was an open bottle of water sitting on the step. It wasn't there earlier in the day when I was in the stairwell so someone had been there. I was just hoping they weren't coming back for the bottle anytime soon.

I got back to my room and went for the roll on the harder clothing options. I rolled a 3. I would now be stepping outside the room completely naked to start the dare. I stripped down, grabbed the 2nd random key, built up my courage and stepped into the hallway. I checked to make sure it was clear before latching the door.

As soon as I heard the click I quickly scrambled to get the key in my hand into the door to try to get back into my room. Instead of unlocking the door I saw a small red flash of the door lock. I had the wrong key in my hand. I took a beeline to the stairwell, passing by a few rooms and the vending machines.

Once in the stairwell I moved as quickly as my barefoot naked body would let me up to the 12th floor. I didn't spend much time listening for noises as I was on a mission to get to my working room key. When I made it to the key on the 12th floor, leaving me completely naked 5 floors away from my room, it started to hit me just how risky this was.

What if someone opened a door to the stairwell? There were 5 floors and a walk into the hallway between me and any form of cover. What if the neither of the keys actually work? I know 1 of them doesn't, what if I messed up and had 2 wrong keys? I'm completely naked, with nothing to cover myself. The hotel is huge and to get to the lobby you have to pass a restaurant, through foyer, past the pool area. It would be a couple brisk minute walk from the bottom floor. All of this hit me while standing naked next to the 12th floor door in the stairwell.

I started to make my way back down to the 7th floor, this time being a bit more cautious of noises the closer I got. I was trying to listen for the elevator in the hallway, listen for anyone who may have already been in the stairwell when I got there, or anyone making their way now.

I found it was much harder to go down the stairs barefoot than up. Going up I was taking 2 steps at a time, now it was 1 at a time at about 1/2 the speed. In what felt like a long trip I finally made it back down to the 7th floor. I stood at the door to the hallway briefly listening for any noises on the other side. I slowly opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. No sign of people, and no sounds from the elevator. I quietly closed the door to the stairwell and headed back to my room.

Now was the moment of truth, would the 2nd key work for my room. What was my plan if it didn't work? Would I be able to find a towel laying around to cover up? Maybe find a tablecloth from someone's room service order? Find another person willing to help a naked guy in the hallway? All of these thoughts went through my head in that 40ft walk down the hallway to my room. At last I inserted the key into the door and the green light appeared. I pushed down the door handle and headed into my room.

The entire round trip naked felt like about 15 minutes, but I filmed the whole thing with my phone and it was actually closer to 3 minutes of being naked outside of my room. I've never worked up the courage to do more than walk a few steps into the hallway of a hotel naked before, so this dare definitely pushed those boundaries. The moment I locked the door to the room with the wrong key in hand I was 10 floors (5 up 5 down), and a couple of trips down the hallway from any type of clothing or cover.
The following 7 users say Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 12:36 PM   #7
maxperv
Distinguished Member

I recently had a fantasy about doing something like this. Perhaps I'll add this to the "itinerary" for my next hotel stay.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk