Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2017, 08:56 AM   #1
Husky

Trophy 18/M Dirty & Puppy dares!

Hello! I been waiting so much to do this post so much! Im in exam period, and this weekend is time to relax and do dares! I would love if you guys help me get some ideas!

-Im leaving Friday afternoon to a flat i have whit a friend, 3 hours car trip, diapered >///////< and when we get there we are going to start doing dares and things, my diaper will be very wet by that time, and we will play Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning too!

So, Hes not really taking dares, i am, the plan is to do lost of things but mainly me being a puppy and doing dirty and humiliating things...

A example of something i would love : eat your next meal out of a dog bowl meanwhile your friends pets you , smell your diaper meanwhile being anal abused by your friend... etc etc

Im pretty much into everything, loves to be treated like a dog, food play, getting dirty & messy , pee, enemas, food in my booty, just no public, blood,pain (my friends don't like to make suffer others even if that pleases me hehe), super nasty things or scat (well, i don't mind if i need to clean the dildos after using them whit my mouth... :P )

I will give all of you a report and maybe some photos :P when i come back, you can send your dares here, DM or kik "huskydare"
This husky has been getting super good grades in all his exams... treat him!

Thanks guys, goodbye x)

Last edited by Husky; 12-14-2017 at 09:04 AM. Reason: adding more limits
Husky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:00 AM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

Messy Puppy!

You are going to get five tins of food, whatever food you want is fine - as long as it is messy! You are to empty these tins into the biggest five bowls you can find. In each bowl, you are to mix four raisons, pees, or something else small that you like to eat. It shouldn't be much bigger than 1cm in size. You are to put four of those in each of the five big bowls.

You are then going to locate your four raisons in each bowl using only your mouth, just like a puppy would. You will remain on each bowl until you have completely succeeded. Should there be any reason why you can't suceed, for example - you accidently eat one of the raisons as your searching through the messy bowls, then you should punish yourself with twenty spanks per raison.

That's not it. To ensure that you are not tempted to use your hands, they should be taped into fists, just like paws would be on a pet. Your legs should also be taped too so that leg and thigh are taped together. You will crawl to the bowls on your paws and knees, completely naked of course.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 12-14-2017, 01:51 PM   #3
Husky

Will do! Anyone have more ideas? x3
Husky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty, dog, messy, pup play, watersports