Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
pantylover1985

Default Help make business trip more interesting

I've got a business day trip to a big city about 2 hours away this week. The meeting should be only a few hours, so that leaves plenty of time for dares after. I'm hoping for some ideas to help make it a little more exciting. Nothing too public or crazy, but could do some hidden public/semi public dares. Will be near a mall, thought about finding a toy store in the area to get a butt plug or similar toy.

Please help make this trip exciting!

Limits: piss/scat, diapers, extreme pain, shaving, body writing, family, public(identity revealing)
pantylover1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:59 PM   #2
pantylover1985

Please help me out, trying to push my limits a bit. I leave thursday, so only a couple days to help give me some ideas.

Limits: piss/scat, diapers, extreme pain, shaving, body writing, family, public(identity revealing)
Old 11-15-2017, 04:24 PM   #3
pantylover1985

Last chance, I leave tomorrow.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
LucyB
getDare Devil

When you are in your hotel room you are to be pantless with the curtains open, completely naked from the waist down. When you must go out you may put on pants but no underwear/panties. No touching or playing with your cock during these times. These are your rules until you find a sex shop and buy some sort of toy.
After you purchase your toy you will use it to edge 10 times. This is the key that unlocks your under garments and you may wear them again.
Let me know if you'd like more rules.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:58 AM   #5
pantylover1985

thanks fore the dare. I'm not staying in a hotel, this is just a day trip. was planning on going to a mall first and buying some panties, then changing into them in a bathroom at the mall. once thats done planned to find toy store and buy a butt plug. on the way home planned to find a rest stop and put the butt plug in for remaining trip.

That's my plan now, but would love to have some dares/rules to add to the fun. I'll check this thread and update throughout the day.

Old 11-16-2017, 03:27 PM   #6
pantylover1985

Just got a nice pretty pink butt plug. Plan on stopping at a gas station to wear on the way home. Didn’t have time to get panties. Any dares for truckstop/ rest area

Advertisements
Kink Talk