Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Elliot-Slaveboy

Default Disgusting Piss Punishment

Well i was asked by somebody to explain how a funnel could be used in a slave/master task/punishment so i came up with an example and i thought i might as well post it for all to see. I put it in this section since i think it would be more of a punishment for most slaves but could of course be a potentially enjoyable for a slave who is into piss.

Equipment:
A large kitchen funnel
An empty plastic bottle (easy - 330ml, medium - 1 litre, hard - 2 litre, extreme = 2.5 litre or larger)
Paper
Tape
*If real offline slave*
Handcuffs/rope

Throughout the day have your slave drink water (easy) or concentrated juice (harsher) regularly and only pee into the bottle until it is filled up. You can also do it with your own or another persons piss if it is an offline real relationship.

Then for the actual punishment - have your slave lie down on their back on the ground and open their mouth. If it is an offline slave, tie their hands behind their back and their feet together so that they cannot move. Place the funnel into their mouth so it is resting on their tongue and use tape to secure it in place. Take a piece of paper and place it over the top of the bottle. Quickly turn the bottle upside down and place it so it is resting in the cone of the funnel. The paper should create a seal for long enough so that no piss is lost during this step but soon it should break and allow the piss to flow into the funnel. Secure the bottle in the funnel with tape as quickly as possible so it will not fall over easily. The slave must stay there until they have swallowed the entire contents of the bottle. If they don't succeed they will have to repeat the task as soon as the bottle is filled up.

***Safety and hygiene boring stuff***

As with all disgusting/gross tasks there is a hygiene/health risk associated with the punishment so if you are concerned about this, its probably best not to do this punishment.

Also if you are doing this offline, make sure your slave has a way of notifying you if they want to pull out of the punishment early, it would not be good to drown in your own piss/vomit.
Elliot-Slaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #2
redbate

Default Teehee

I did this on my sub today buy instead of drinking her piss i gave her an enema with it. It was fun thanks for the idea.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
SpiderSophie

Default hygiene/health

I don't think that there is much of a hygiene/health issue with this, as long as the pee is fresh. Fresh urine is sterile.
Drinking urine is done in some cultures - most famous example: Mahatma Gandhi.
It tastes bad though...
Old 07-29-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
Floorsucker

I did something similar before. But I just had the top of the bottle in my mouth, that way there was no need for tape or anything like that. You could use a funnel to piss inside the bottle first though, or you cut the bottom of the bottle off and piss in it that way.
Floorsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Oh dear <.< Now you've put the idea there I don't think I'm going to be able to avoid trying this now. XD I mean look! You've even prompted me into posting after how long? haha.

I presume that the paper would act as a sort of filter? Eventually it'll let more and more pee through.. but if you can seal up the bottle in the funnel enough then the pee will just fill the slaves mouth till they swallow, at which point more water will begin to filter out of the bottle.. you'd have to be careful not to let the funnel rest too far back or you'd prevent them from swallowing.

Ahh, going to have to experiment, I'll get back to the thread if I try this

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
Floorsucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
Oh dear <.< Now you've put the idea there I don't think I'm going to be able to avoid trying this now. XD I mean look! You've even prompted me into posting after how long? haha.

I presume that the paper would act as a sort of filter? Eventually it'll let more and more pee through.. but if you can seal up the bottle in the funnel enough then the pee will just fill the slaves mouth till they swallow, at which point more water will begin to filter out of the bottle.. you'd have to be careful not to let the funnel rest too far back or you'd prevent them from swallowing.

Ahh, going to have to experiment, I'll get back to the thread if I try this
So did you do it? What I did in this position is press my tongue against the hole of the bottle sometimes to prevent to much piss run in my mouth at the same time. That way, I was able to breathe but always had to taste the urine.
Floorsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #7
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorsucker View Post
So did you do it?

I.. did ^^' Or I had a little go anyway. Please see the attachments below; that was the sort of set-up you had in mind wasn't it Slaveboy? albeit those were demonstration pics featuring water only XP ^^'

I filled that glass bottle up about 3/4 of the way and just tried this out myself. The spout on my plastic funnel was a bit too long for the funnel to rest easily and comfortably in my mouth so I spent most of the time holding it slightly with one hand while I experimented with the flow, Similarly to floorsucker I realised you could block the flow with your tongue quite easily and set about thinking of ways you could discourage a submissive from doing this. More on that later. Additionally, I found if I got too much pee in my mouth at once I wasn't able to really breath or swallow it without removing the funnel completley (and.. as my pee was.. moderately strong at the time of doing this dare.. swallowing that much at once is not something I was actually able to bring myself to do in the end :x XD). Maybe that was only me, but it seemed that if a sub blocked the flow too long or didnt swallow frequently enough you'd end up at an impasse where the slave wouldn't be able to swallow, at least not without sending most of the pee over their cheeks and onto the floor X3, like I say.. that might have been just me and my long funnel.

Anyway! My experiments were very fun and concluded with me ending up with me holding a very large quantity of pee in my mouth, as, laid on my kitchen floor, I pawed to climax X3 (being a free submissive's great sometimes aint it? ^^' XD lol, maybe~)

One other thing I found was that I never got a very quick flow, just a couple of drips a second with the odd small trickle at most (and that was with me manoeuvring the bottle in the funnel and TRYING to stress the paper to the point of breaking) So while considering my experiences I realised I had a potentially better way of setting up the same thing!

This isn't as accessible to most people as the original funnel/bottle/paper idea but a variation I've now had a go with is using a typical, gravity-fed style enema bag (with a long hose, a 'tap' and short nozzle) As per this thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=115392 The one thing I'm now trying to come up with is a really good way of 'fixing' the nozzle in a submissive's mouth so they can't push it out and can't let any of the pee escape (hopefully, but that's a secondary goal)

I was able to turn the tap on as much or little as I like, thus affording much greater control over the flow ^^' I could still stop the flow but when I removed my tongue I didn't get a sudden rush of pee as with the funnel. the flow just... continued.. as before, it was maddeningly relentless. The only escape was to remove the nozzle from my mouth. That's why I'm trying to work out a way of removing that option The shorter, smaller nozzle meant that even if I let my mouth fill I could still swallow it all down. If a little awkwardly. You could easily dissuade a submissive or yourself from stopping the flow indefinitley with some other kind of incentive.. eg: something else happening to them they don't like and they don't get out of bondage or get to have it stop happening until they have finished all the pee.

So, in conclusion. I had fun! ^^ thanks :3 going to be experimenting again soon. I'm still reeeally bad at anything to do with consuming pee X3 haha. it ssoo yeuck XS but the act is so humiliating and degrading Maybe someone will come along and make me someday ^^' *chuckles* I wonder if i'd have the guts to do something liiike... drop the key into the bag of pee then padlock myself up O/////O I'm certainly not going to be knocking that bag down onto my bed till all the pee's gone ><
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0658.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	3209   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0664.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	3210  

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk