Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-25-2017, 07:42 PM   #1
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy Ever had a dream where you die?

So lately I have had many dreams where at the end I actually die, and I was wondering if anybody else experienced this kind of dream. So have you ever dreamed your own death? If yes, then how was it? What happened when you died in your dreams?
Old 08-25-2017, 07:53 PM   #2
qmu
getDare Devil

Let's see, in dreams I've been stabbed, shot, electrocuted, ran over, shoved in front of a train, fell to my death, been killed by animals... Every time I just wake in a fright/shock sweating a lot. That happened some times actually, but not more than once in short periods of time, I don't know, once every few months at most, or once every few years at least?

But that's normal right? I always thought dreams can be completely random, someone who knows more about it may reply though =p
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

I see you had more experience than me in case of getting killed in your dreams. So you actually die and then woke up in a shock and sweating right?

For me most of the times I can escape the actual death by waking up. When it comes to the knowledge that this is it I will die now I always find a small loophole to escape it and wake up before it happens. Like once I found a big rod of TNT in my house (totally random) and it was already ignited. I tried to throw away but due to my skills It wasn't far away. Just seconds before the explosion I remembered that I moved from that house and I live somewhere else, therefore this isn't real and I woke up. Not sweating but pretty intensive shock afterwards.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:12 PM   #4
qmu
getDare Devil

Yeah, it's horrible, I wake covered in sweat with my heart beating really fast and a little confused... but to be honest it has not happened in a while. Last time I remember was last year. Dreams are strange in that you cannot remember details I guess, I remember there was something to do with someone having a gun and being shot o0'
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk