Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-13-2017, 05:53 AM   #1
ForestSageSaria

Default 20/F looking for humiliating, public, and/or diaper dares

Hey everyone, I made this account for my girlfriend who turns 21 in October. She's really into public/humiliation and having to wear/wet diapers in public in humiliating ways... I'm not too sure what to have her do so if y'all could help me out by giving her some dares/tasks to do in public or while driving! She's REALLY into humiliation and is really experienced with public stuff already so go ahead and get as embarrassing as you can?

In return for your help I will make sure one of us posts reports and pictures of everything she tries ;3
ForestSageSaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
Butcher99

Hello some tasks for your girlfriend:
  1. Wear a skirt without panties, now go to buy shoes. Ask a male assistant to select 4 pairs of shoes for you. Let him put you the shoes on and give him a nice look between your legs.
  2. Go to a lingerie store, ask a male to select something for you. Put it on and leave the cabin to show it him.
  3. Go clothes shopping, get in the changing room and strip naked, now move your clothes under the wall to the next room. After that edge, now go naked to the next room and get dressed.
  4. Wear a short skirt with buttplug, no panties, now go in the grocery store. Because the cheapest things are at the bottom, you will bend over 15 times. You will also push your tits "accidentally" in 5 guys.
  5. Go to a male toilet enter the last stall and strip naked, now go to the first stall (don't lock the door if you want). There you will edge once. After the edge you will lick one Urinal clean, now go back in the last stall and get dressed. Bonus: Leave a dirty pair of panties, you edged in, in the toilet.
  6. Go to a forest, well dressed. Leave the path and strip naked, hide your clothes, now walk 200 feet away. Edge there two times then walk back and get dressed.
  7. Visit a swimming bath. You will use the male Changing room to change in your bikini. In the pool you will drop your bikini bottoms. Let your pussy libs look out of your bikini bottoms (while outside of the pool), for 30 minutes or unless someone talk to you about it.
  8. During the night get outside every 15 steps drop a piece of clothes (shoes and socks are 4 pieces). After the last piece of clothes make 15 more steps and edge. Now you can walk back, before putting a piece of clothes back on rub your pussy for 30 seconds with your hand. (I expect you put much clothes on)
  9. Next time you use a cab and the driver says the price, show him your pussy and ask if it is enough
  10. Go grocery shopping when the shop is full of people, but don’t have any money with you. That mean that you stay at the checkout and can’t pay. So you must walk away without anything and in shame.
  11. Go to a club, without money, you must get all dinks for free from boys. But you cannot ask for a dink that mean must attract the guys also only one drink per guy.
  12. Piss yourself in a public place and walk home in your wet pants.
  13. Visit a male toilet in the bar, if possible fix yourself to a urinal. Wear as sign with “urinal” around your neck. Stay there for at least 1 hour and be use as a urinal.
  14. Wear a skirt and panties, go to a restaurant or something similar. Pull your panties down to your feet and pull your skirt up, so you sit with your bare ass on the seat. Now edge 2 times.
I expect nice and detailed reports.

Likes (for my slaves): Anal, Bondage, Humiliation/degradation, Spanking, teas and denial, controlling, toys
Limits: I will respect your limits

I'm an experienced male dom/master looking for a sub/slave
Butcher99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk