Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
darebunny22

Default Unforgiven- The return

Hello! You may remember me or you may not. Well I used to have a story called 'Unforgiven' about like a year a go or something ( :S ) Well, I neglected that story and pretty much haven't posted since, and recently I've been less busy and I thought. "Hey, why not go back to Unforgiven?!" so that is what I am doing, it will have pretty much the same storyline but it is going to be written better and hopefully will have more depth and excitement! If you've never seen the story before, don't worry, I'm starting from the beginning and you don't need to know anything. SO, enjoy!

INTRODUCTION
Her eyes were closed. Her breathing was calm. She was the perfect picture of serenity. Her mind was completely the opposite.
She blinked as she heard footsteps creaking behind her. She composed herself and stared off into space. “Katie.” A middle aged woman called from the doorway. The girl ignored her. “Katie!” Accusing eyes flashed to the woman.
“Yes? Can’t you see I’m meditating?!”
“Don’t ignore me!” The black-haired girl rolled her eyes. “How long are you going to stay in here anyway? Me and your father-”
“OK, OK, whatever.” Katie said
“Katie!”
“What is it, Mum?”
“Don’t speak to me in that tone.”
“Right...” She picked up a shoulder bag and slipped on some shoes.
“Where are you going?”
“Out.” Katie yanked open the door and tried to slip out.
“Not so fast!” her mother said, grabbing her arm. “You’re not going out unless you tell me where you’re going!”
“God Mum! I’m not a baby! I’m 18 now!”
“Yes but you still haven’t got a job and you are still living with your parents! We have a right to know these things.” Katie shot an evil glare at her and tugged her arm away and slammed the door. Katie wasn’t often rude to people but her and her mother had been having disagreements for years now. She was on autopilot, speed-walking to get where she wanted to be. She looked up from her phone and took in where she was. Her eyes widened and she backed away, almost paralysed. Without knowing what to do, she fled.

Thanks for reading!
Darebunny22 xx

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
darebunny22

Default Chapter 1!

OK, so the introduction was pretty boring as it didn't really go into TorD or anything, so hopefully it's going to get a bit more interesting. Me being an idiot didn't save the story and my computer crashed, so I have to re-write like 6 chapters *le sigh* Anyway, readers, old or new, enjoy!

“Hey hey hotstuff!” Katie rolled her eyes and entered into the flat.
“Afternoon Brad!” She pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. “Where’s Trist?”
“Bored of me already?” he teased grabbing her coat and putting it on the sofa. “He’s downstairs. You ready to play?”
“Never been more ready.” She grinned, cracking her knuckles.
“Harry’s getting here in twenty minutes. Do you want anything?”
“No, stop putting the game off, bitch.” She giggled, watching his face contort into a very fake, shocked emotion.
“You’re a bitch! Come on, Trist is waiting for you.” His toned arms grabbed her and carried her upside down.
“Stop it! Brad!” she whined, “All the blood could flow to my head and I could die!”
“Stop moaning.” He ordered, carrying her down the stairs and flinging her onto the chair. Another boy was sat on the sofa, he looked up with an amused expression.
“Katie is a moaner, huh?”
“Tristan!” the girl sighed, trying to hide a giggle. “How have you been babe?”
“Just great!” He grinned, “How about you Katie, haven’t seen you in a while.”
“Oh I’ve been so bored, cooped up in the house all day.”
“She’s moaning again!” Brad laughed. He flung himself on top of the other two, stretching his body out like a cat, “So Katie, been doing a lot of moaning without Haz?”
“Oh quite the opposite actually.” She said, poking his side.
“When’s Harrykins going to be here?” Tristan questioned, toying with Brad’s hair.
“He said about ten minutes, ten minutes ago.”
“Yeah right!”
“Bullshit, right?” Brad laughed, “I reckon he’s chickening out of the game.”
“Oh come on!” Katie drawled, rolling her eyes playfully. “He’s obviously planning a fabulous entrance. Trying to out-fabulous you guys!”
“Out-fabulous us?” Asked Tristan in mock shock, “Really hunny? That’s never going to happen!”
“Damn right it’s not.”
“Me and him could out-fabulous you two anyday!”
“Oh bring it on Katie!” Brad grinned. The petty bickering was silenced when the doorbell rang. “Well that’s probably queen of fabulous” Brad winked, “I wonder if we should call him that to his face.”

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 04-09-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
darebunny22

Default Chapter 2!

(I'm just going to post the next chapter now because I don't know when I'll have time to come back on and post again )

“I’ll go and answer the door!” I beam, attempting to hop off the sofa.
“Oh no you don’t.” Tristan said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
“What? Why?” I complained, struggling futilely in his grip.
“Well we want to see the reunion, don’t we Trist? So much sexual tension, it will be beautiful.” I rolled my eyes again.
“Gee thanks guys.”
“Well what has it been? Three, nearly four weeks. That’s almost a month!”
“Right OK then. Can you just go and get him then?” I fluttered my eyelashes, “Pretty please.”
“I’m going, I’m going.”
Minutes passed and I heard the tones of two male voices approaching. I beamed and tried to push Tristan off of me. “Come on Trist! They’re here now!” He pulled me closer and flipped me over so I was awkwardly straddling him. “Tristan! What are you doing?” I protested, trying to wriggle from his grip.
“Make sex noises!” He whispered.
“What? No!” I giggled, “Tristan!” I protested
“Oh yeah baby!”
“Stop it!”
“You know you like it.” He purred. I thrashed about in his arms but he continued to make a variety of seductive moans.
“What the...?” Brad asked as he came down the stairs. “Katie, are you trying to seduce Tristan?” I shook my head, giggling.
“Harry! Save me! They’re bullying me!” I grinned. Tristan released me,
“Katie... I thought we had something.” He said, pretending to cry.
“Trist, I told you before we started this, there are no strings attached!” I whined, continuing the ridiculous performance.
“What have you done to her?” Brad questioned, “She’s gone mad!” I rolled my eyes and attempted to crawl off Tristan, ending up on the floor. Strong hands lifted me up and drifted down to my waist, I looked up into the familiar emerald eyes.
“Hello.” The simple word could make me melt, the way his deep, husky voice rolled the syllables around his mouth. I flung my arms around his shoulders and connected our lips together but before long he pulled away. I widened my eyes and pouted my slightly swollen lips. “Come on Katie, we’ve got a game to play.” He beamed, picking up my wrists and bringing them to my side.
“Are you done yet?” Brad asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Yeah, are you sure you don’t want to quickly use our bedroom?” Tristan enquired. I grabbed a cushion from the sofa and chucked it at his face.
“Shut up Trist.”
We all created the traditional circle in the middle of the floor. Brad clasped his hands together and surveyed us all. He always played first, since he was the one who decided we should play ‘Truth or Dare’ one very eventful night. “Katie...” He said pausing, his deep brown eyes latched onto mine, “Truth or dare?”

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven

Advertisements
Kink Talk